Reduce /stuck timer

Can we pls have only 5 seconds to wait instead of 30 where we are not allowed to get hit, I don't understand that, you are stuck in the wall need 30 seconds to wait and when someone is hitting you after 29 seconds it just cancels the stuck command, relogging gives also a solid minute respawn time, this can cost a lot of matches

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

2 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Can we pls have only 5 seconds to wait instead of 30 where we are not allowed to get hit, I don't understand that, you are stuck in the wall need 30 seconds to wait and when someone is hitting you after 29 seconds it just cancels the stuck command, relogging gives also a solid minute respawn time, this can cost a lot of matches

Because many people can abuse it.

• Thanks 1

If someone wants to afk and end game fast he can just spam /stuck then…

Otherwise it would be correct if its instant kill.

yeah and canceling command should be by pressing ur own skills, not getting feared from aoe

ORRR BETTER IDEA - fill the objects (skyhammer pillars at sides, kyhlo whole mid, coliseum walls at sides)

Edited by Filip.7463

2 hours ago, lightDestroyer.1265 said:

Ok.  Imagaine, i am at far and i need to go home.  But, i am a slow class.  So,  think if this is eternal coliseum,i will just use stuck to reach home in 5s. 

You die give 5 points and are 15 second respawn timer and your hole team is 4vs5

You only grieve yourself

• Like 2