Urgent help please regarding map currency

My son and I have been doing the achievements to get the currency for the eventual acquisition for the skyscale. He accidentally consumed the stack of Lumps of Mistonium and wants to get it reversed please. any help would be awesome we have been working hard on trying to get our skyscale together and this consume option has thrown that all out. thank you.

My son and I have been doing the new achievements to get the map currency to get the skyscale and he accidentally consumed the Tier 3 stack for Jahai Bluffs, the lumps of mistonium. I put in a support thread in this forum and he sent one through the website. We are on the last legs of trying to finally get this mount. The consume option SHOULD have a confirmation window and not instantly take it. I hope this can be reversed it literally only happened 20 minutes ago. Any dev support would be awesome.

We can't even use another character to redo the map since it is account wide:(

• Confused 2

Just now, Biermeister.4678 said:

Several ways to get mistonium do events on map and there are unbound magic volatile magic vendor's that trade for it, wiki the magic and karma vendor's it gives a list of who trades map currency

that will take weeks though won't it? this is why we have been working hard to try and get this mount through the  tier reward for the return to season 4 achievements etc.

14 minutes ago, InfiniteRetro.9865 said:

that will take weeks though won't it? this is why we have been working hard to try and get this mount through the  tier reward for the return to season 4 achievements etc.

That all depends on how much, and how efficiently you two play.

That said, support is usually pretty good with replacing items like this, here's to hoping your ticket gets you the answer you want!

9 hours ago, InfiniteRetro.9865 said:

My son and I have been doing the achievements to get the currency for the eventual acquisition for the skyscale. He accidentally consumed the stack of Lumps of Mistonium and wants to get it reversed please. any help would be awesome we have been working hard on trying to get our skyscale together and this consume option has thrown that all out. thank you.

If you do strikes, the 3 easy ones are a great way to earn eternal ice shards, which help catch you up fast, in case the CS thing doesn't work out.

• 11 months later...

Did you ever get help with this? I am a returning player and have been gone years, started working on my skyscale, somewhere in the process must've gotten all the currencies... and ate them all. I'm absolutely sick but also livid that they would make these very important currencies consumable! There are less important currencies sitting in my wallet - why wouldn't map currencies just be the same thing. Makes no sense. 

40 minutes ago, rionoirble.9025 said:

Did you ever get help with this? I am a returning player and have been gone years, started working on my skyscale, somewhere in the process must've gotten all the currencies... and ate them all. I'm absolutely sick but also livid that they would make these very important currencies consumable! There are less important currencies sitting in my wallet - why wouldn't map currencies just be the same thing. Makes no sense. 

As above, there are many ways to acquire map currencies.  Vendors in EotN trade for them, the 'Return to...' achievements reward 250 each, etc., etc.

Good luck.