Please Arena Net!

gladson.9130

4 hours ago, Sylvia.4870 said:

thief loses the stealth attack and gets the debuff, Revealed(4 seconds by default).

Thats not even the correct cooldown and its coming from the pro thief in the thread.

This is WvW. Its 3 seconds. The thief after revealed has a 40% uptime on stealth even when constantly marked (2s every 5s).

(Higher percentage if you know your stealth timers and can stealth unders 2s since that doesnt reveal you, such as DE rifle dodge)

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Thats not even the correct cooldown and its coming from the pro thief in the thread.

This is WvW. Its 3 seconds. The thief after revealed has a 40% uptime on stealth even when constantly marked (2s every 5s).

(Higher percentage if you know your stealth timers and can stealth unders 2s since that doesnt reveal you, such as DE rifle dodge)

I don't consider myself a professional thief yet, to be honest. I have been learning and practicing it so far. Thank you for correcting that, sir(I don't remember all the details about the class; so, my apologies).

Edited by Sylvia.4870
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Justine.6351 said:

They should just remove stealth and give thieves same duration evade instead.

Then, the other classes which can enter stealth should lose it as well, not only the Thief(There would be no complaints about stealth and yes - the tool in World versus World would be no use. The other classes' abilities to deny stealth would be nothing. The weapon sets that thief can use for stealth would be redesigned. How complicated.).

Edited by Sylvia.4870

16 hours ago, Telgum.6071 said:

I'm just glad Anet doesn't give a kitten about forum balance opinions.

Twas never thus. 

Check out the endless list of nerfs to siege and defending. All of these implemented after masses of complaints from Karma train commanders.

The result? Look how easily everything flips and the lack of accomplishment people feel when they conquer something.

Edited by Svarty.8019
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Svarty.8019 said:

Twas never thus. 

Check out the endless list of nerfs to siege and defending. All of these implemented after masses of complaints from Karma train commanders.

The result? Look how easily everything flips and the lack of accomplishment people feel when they conquer something.

More like complaints from "fight" commanders who always find it a nuisance to break into objectives, meanwhile karma train commanders mostly look to break into undefended objectives. Wonder how many of these commanders are even still around after crying for the nerfs.

• Like 1