The mockery

Grand Marshal.4098

Props to Guildjen for uploading this video. Nothing wild about it, more like a couple of interesting things:

1) Anet Staff 🧐

2) Playing Core warrior😎

3) Named Help😱

4) Unable to counterpressure anything despite the outnumbered situation☠️

5) Chad Soulbeast showing how real warriors survive in melee outnumbered situations🙏

Deep inside I feel mocked😭

Ofc that is if we look too deeply into this which isn't rly a sane thing to do. Just thought it was a funny combination of coincidences fellow warriors.

Or you know, how CMC trolled us for gS5 and how we cry about it for going the opposite direction to the enemy, but improving it for Rev.

Edited by Grand Marshal.4098
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

All I see is an ANet employee tagging ANet in WvW. Get mobed by a few player while half looking at his screen. Then fleeing to safety because he know that he got aggro and can do nothing about it apart from dying and removing his tag.

If it was CMC, he wouldn't have CD on his skills, you should know that at this point 😉.

24 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

All I see is an ANet employee tagging ANet in WvW. Get mobed by a few player while half looking at his screen. Then fleeing to safety because he know that he got aggro and can do nothing about it apart from dying and removing his tag.

If it was CMC, he wouldn't have CD on his skills, you should know that at this point 😉.

That and he would /nodeath himself and drink Aquafina while tanking them.

• Like 1