Thank You Arena Net

Bmiester.1390

i created this section because i Rarely see any positive interactions regarding the work that gets carried out. I would like to  thank Arena Net for addressing the botting and win trading issue this kind of response is exactly what we players are wanting from the developers and it is not only received in due course but also with a  fairly swift response regardless the technicality of the situation it required a fair amount of work to address the issue and it was done fairly quickly. Thanks arena net i for one and many others appreciate it. i hope to see more thanks put forwarded

Edited by Bmiester.1390
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

No anet can go pound sand they get no praise for doing what needed to be done after they were shamed into it. Get out of here they haven't earned any positive reinforcement yet, only negative reinforcement gets anything done right now we stay on this track till we get more fixes.

I will let you know when positive reinforcement will yield us good results from the devs but right now is not the time.

Edited by Genesis.5169
Clarity.
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/8/2021 at 2:47 PM, Genesis.5169 said:

No anet can go pound sand they get no praise for doing what needed to be done after they were shamed into it. Get out of here they haven't earned any positive reinforcement yet, only negative reinforcement gets anything done right now we stay on this track till we get more fixes.

I will let you know when positive reinforcement will yield us good results from the devs but right now is not the time.

I find it quite sad that only time, that the game gets meaningful attention only if people stir enough of a shitshow. This is not good for anyone it develops understanding that to get anything done you have to create huge drama to get as much negative attention as possible. This is not good PR and the problems become the word of mouth that Arenanet uses as their only good marketing. 

I get that they ignore the whining about this class and that class does this and that, cause people a whiny and usually wrong, the thing is that is internal affair and it is fine on the scale to be ignored, but wintrading, botting, hacking , RMT are not gameplay issue, they are rule breaking issue and should not be ignorable and measures have been really sporadic lately. It is quite funny that you can get perma banned quite quickly for having a no no words meltdown but obvious bots and hackers just take so kittening long to get kicked.

I also find it strange they didn't add any anti cheat measures after their fiasco with their proprietary anti cheat service they made, it is not like there aren't any external anti cheat services like Punkbuster that could get the random guy that downloaded the botting/hacking script program, at least the noob "hackers" would be out. 

• Like 2