Preparing for EoD legendary weapon

Gibson.4036

For what it is worth, I sincerely hope that they go back to the Gen 1 Gift of Fortune rather than the  Mystic Tribute.

That said, beyond 77 clovers, at least 200 of each T6 mat, at least 100 lodestones of some sort, the requisite mats for a gift of energy/metal/energy can be easily assumed. Gift of Battle is a given, but those are easy to get. 250 ecto is also a given.

But really, other than the clovers and Gift of Battle I wouldn't go out of the way to specifically hoard anything. We don't know if they will change anything about the process or not yet. So, get your clovers, get your GoB, and just play the game. Make a gift of wood, metal, energy when you can. Make a Gift of Might and Gift of Magic when you can, they can be salvaged to return the mats if they go the gift of fortune route. If you end up with extra gifts, well then  that sets you up for the next legendary.

I plan on making Juggernaut before EoD releases, then I'll see if I like any of the skins and decide between them and Bolt and Flameseeker Prophecies.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

For what it is worth, I sincerely hope that they go back to the Gen 1 Gift of Fortune rather than the  Mystic Tribute.

That said, beyond 77 clovers, at least 200 of each T6 mat, at least 100 lodestones of some sort, the requisite mats for a gift of energy/metal/energy can be easily assumed. Gift of Battle is a given, but those are easy to get. 250 ecto is also a given.

But really, other than the clovers and Gift of Battle I wouldn't go out of the way to specifically hoard anything. We don't know if they will change anything about the process or not yet. So, get your clovers, get your GoB, and just play the game. Make a gift of wood, metal, energy when you can. Make a Gift of Might and Gift of Magic when you can, they can be salvaged to return the mats if they go the gift of fortune route. If you end up with extra gifts, well then  that sets you up for the next legendary.

I plan on making Juggernaut before EoD releases, then I'll see if I like any of the skins and decide between them and Bolt and Flameseeker Prophecies.

nah it is going to be gift of rare fish scales for this one.

• Haha 1