Tired of being forced to waste time and money on trolls

15 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

I think he means in game currency. He mentioned having to waypoint back after having accidentally clicked on a portal that trapped him outside of the map. Even if referring to in game currency, the fact that said currency has a real money cost associated with it, the point holds up.

Waypoint costs are so low as to be practically non-existent.  Pretty much any event reward would more than cover it.  I hardly find that to be a waste of money, in-game or real. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Waypoint costs are so low as to be practically non-existent.  Pretty much any event reward would more than cover it.  I hardly find that to be a waste of money, in-game or real. 

I don't consider it a cost of note either, but the OP referred to it as a waste of money, not a waste of a significant amount of money. It is one of those situations where he is technically correct but his point is irrelevant (IMO) anyway.

8 hours ago, UnDeadFun.5824 said:

I didn't attack the whole community. I thanked people for positive advise and then pointed out how some people respond in a negative way. If someone doesn't find this behavior as a problem I do respect that but some make others feel less because they are bothered or upset over being harassed. The rules for conduct are clear and I believe this behavior falls into those rules outlined as harassment and should be addressed by Anet.

Fair enough. I read into your post farther than I should have. My apologies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4