Specter was Really Fun to Try in the Betas

YujiSeo.6325

And, honestly, I do hope it'll be even better once EoD's out, It is a shame for the other ones I wanted to try, though. Specter and Virtuoso seemed like the only two I actually had fun with, moreso Specter than Virtuoso.  I hope I am not the only one that felt this way.

Also, personally, I kinda wish they went with the name "Sorcerer" or "Warlock" instead of Specter, but it's whatever. :u

8 hours ago, ArcanicBunny.7304 said:

And, honestly, I do hope it'll be even better once EoD's out, It is a shame for the other ones I wanted to try, though. Specter and Virtuoso seemed like the only two I actually had fun with, moreso Specter than Virtuoso.  I hope I am not the only one that felt this way.

Also, personally, I kinda wish they went with the name "Sorcerer" or "Warlock" instead of Specter, but it's whatever. :u

i had the most fun with specter as well, seems like a new flavor of thief ya know? beta 3 felt better to some degree with the piercing #3 beam on sc/p. but they ended up gutting it. Why they didnt call Shadow Force "Shadow Form" for old time sake is beyond me

2 hours ago, Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

i had the most fun with specter as well, seems like a new flavor of thief ya know? beta 3 felt better to some degree with the piercing #3 beam on sc/p. but they ended up gutting it. 

This 100%, it felt much more dynamic setting up your positioning, id have been happier if they just kept the piercing and toned down the numbers. It felt underwhelming after that change

8 hours ago, Infusion.7149 said:

The scepter+pistol beam was janky to be honest. If you played pistol dagger before it has the same porting backwards annoyance. I wouldn't call it dynamic 

The teleport part of it was annoying, but lining up the beam to catch teammates in it felt good.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:22 AM, ArcanicBunny.7304 said:

I liked it alot aswell,even more so as playing my DE. It felt there was much to it aswell,can support allies,actually keep them alive alone,grant em boons,lots of alicricity + quickness,cleanse condis in shroud from them,the well playstyle with traits according are also really good healing allies in the area of it. It also has good constant dmg output,and tons of cc if you build for wells. Its def gonna be my main when released. Had much fun with it. It felt pretty smooth to play aswell besides the cast time on wells maybe. And how the 3 scepter channel  can be quite easily interrupted if allies suddenly move in your back. I think it should keep on channeling regardless aka the sword bust on berserk warris where it keeps channeling no matter how enemies move and can even channel it in your back.

Edited by Caedmon.6798