Condizerker PvP Build

CalmTheStorm.2364

Can't take other classes' mains in this forum seriously. 

Really funny how you always get the kitten for being a mid player, without claiming you are a god. And when you ask them to play against you with the same build they magically forget how to play the game. Hypocrites. Can't stand people defending stuff like necro anymore. Engi was understandable at one point, but that bandwagon is long over. Scrapper is dominant.

Funny how Elementalists and Mesmers don't have an issue with warrior buffs, but necros, engis and guardians (and revs to some degree) have..

On 1/3/2022 at 1:38 PM, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Yeah, condi isn't my favorite either, but I have to grudgingly respect that it is probably one of the most effective things warrior can do right now in PvP.

Condi zerker isn't great in 1vX situations, as it's pretty easy to be CC locked and bursted down (don't usually have much access to stability unless you run eternal champion, and that is a huge DPS loss). However, it is fairly tanky thanks to Rabid amulet and having a couple blocks. It also has a little mobility with which to kite. Just as importantly, it is capable of some pretty hefty condi bursts which can put enemies on their heels and make them back off or play defensively.

Compared to power warrior, I've found that condi zerker plays better vs just about everything except Necro.

@CalmTheStorm.2364 Condi Zerker can be great in 1vX, but its has less resource to do that when you compare it to Core Condi War.  I will always say to you that Condi Core War is the most versatile Build out there, you have everything that you need for PvP and WvW, I believe that is even better than the Axe Core and Spellbreaker.
When you are fighting 1vX you need to change your build to adapt to this new situation, you probably gonna be attacked by 2 source of dmg : Condi and Power. And Thanks to Rabid you can cut the Power dmg, and them you get the Condi dmg and Stabs, that you can overcome with "Shake it Off" or Warhorn or any other Condi and Stab buffs.

The main difference between core and Berserker is that Berseker are more agressive, but you need learn how to unleash the burn in the right moment. As for the core you gonna press the enemy slowly all the time and have a better dmg in overall, because Condi Berseker has like Moment of Peak(which is very dangerous).

Edited by Broxxgar.6801

@CalmTheStorm.2364 to Master War is even more hard than people thinking. I passed must of my time playing with dual sword, which I really like. Change the shield or the Warhorn for another Sword is to adapt the mind and the movements for really different style of combat. 

Take a read on this:
https://www.warriorsandlegends.com/gladiators/dimachaerus-gladiator/

The Dual dagger of spellbreaker came out of Dual Sword and a little a bit of the concept of Dimachaerus style of fight.

1 hour ago, Broxxgar.6801 said:

@CalmTheStorm.2364 to Master War is even more hard than people thinking. I passed must of my time playing with dual sword, which I really like. Change the shield or the Warhorn for another Sword is to adapt the mind and the movements for really different style of combat. 

Take a read on this:
https://www.warriorsandlegends.com/gladiators/dimachaerus-gladiator/

The Dual dagger of spellbreaker came out of Dual Sword and a little a bit of the concept of Dimachaerus style of fight.

Thanks Broxxgar!

I haven't used OH sword very much, and I haven't had much luck when I have. The block seems too finicky to use in place of shield, and it doesn't provide enough offense to use instead of torch.  I probably just need to practice with it more, but I welcome any tips you have to find a good use for it.

Thanks again!

On 1/25/2022 at 6:45 PM, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

A little bit of scahdenfreude for you all:

I toasted (literally) a couple of Holos in some PvP matches and earned myself some salt.

"Yikes. Burn is still broken."

And my personal favorite:

" War is such cheese lol"

Imagine that. A Holo saying War is cheese. Gotta treasure moments like these.

Savor it, you earned  that one. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Broxxgar.6801 said:

@CalmTheStorm.2364 Condi Zerker can be great in 1vX, but its has less resource to do that when you compare it to Core Condi War.  I will always say to you that Condi Core War is the most versatile Build out there, you have everything that you need for PvP and WvW, I believe that is even better than the Axe Core and Spellbreaker.
When you are fighting 1vX you need to change your build to adapt to this new situation, you probably gonna be attacked by 2 source of dmg : Condi and Power. And Thanks to Rabid you can cut the Power dmg, and them you get the Condi dmg and Stabs, that you can overcome with "Shake it Off" or Warhorn or any other Condi and Stab buffs.

The main difference between core and Berserker is that Berseker are more agressive, but you need learn how to unleash the burn in the right moment. As for the core you gonna press the enemy slowly all the time and have a better dmg in overall, because Condi Berseker has like Moment of Peak(which is very dangerous).

Celestial Core Longbow/Sword/x Warrior in WvW, plays a lot like how it used to in the old days, it's a very potent build still, and has some really good re-sustain with adrenal health, regen access, and shout heals(Taking tactics and defense). It's one of the builds that can actually pressure and kill attrition based ranger/druid and immortal builds, but entirely lacks that big ommph that Strength Based power warrior builds bring.  

As for Condizerker, i've played around with a HoT relic build(But revised it to something more offensive) a month or so ago, Grievers stat/Aristocrat Rune/ Mace + Shield/LB, Skullgrinder Strength Berserker, That build is fun to play, and has nice meaty skullgrinder hits, though it loses in prolonged fights against classes with absurd sustain or people being mindful to avoiding your key skills.