its Time years of being OP Necros must be tuned down!

Shieldbash.5304

6 minutes ago, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

This^ thus anet pls revert all nerfs in ltheast 9 yrs as they were all simply not needed and were clearly just l2p issues. 

Thanks.

I wouldn't go that far, I'd say re-do the February 2020 patch and do it right this time. Though the way things have been going this forum is going to cannibalize each other with revenge nerf requests, so might as well continue the trend and accept it. 

Edited by Lucentfir.7430

@Lucentfir.7430 would love to see some buffs again to some classes. Im ever like i loved the pre febr 2020 season ways more than how it is now. Why? Well near everything was balanced. Yes some would say but it was power creep mehh/ I would say yes it was but it was also better cause noobs that are too dump to kite or dodge get actually punished back then. Nowdays some classes are more or less like this: "oh i eat a hard cc? well it does no damage and woho here you get your free blind/weekness for cc me"

What I wana say with this is. Peoples get punished for mistakes back then. Now you get so easily away while playing some classes (see you thief/rev/necr/guardian) simply cause of the fact they get some passive effects like aegis/blinds/weekness like for real finaly get someone cct on warrior always feeling unrewarding cause they always then press a side button (or passive traitline) and complete delete your burst damage and cause it dont cost mutch to use that skills its like that in 90% of the time you cc someone.

On 1/2/2022 at 4:44 PM, Shieldbash.5304 said:

its goddamn ridiculous, a class that can spam fears, and aoes, hold points solo, and use shrouds gets Lich! 20 seconds of 1000+ vitality?   This is bull kitten!

Lich needs to be removed from PVP like all the other OP Elite skills, or it needs its time lowered to 5-8 secs! 

Necro does need to be nerfed, but lich is not the issue atm--the issue is shroud simply being able to tank too much dmg. Remove the 50% dmg reduction while in shroud and necro will be on par with other classes. 

Edited by Hogwarts Zebra.8597
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 1/2/2022 at 8:13 PM, Avatar.3568 said:

Lich isn't op, Dodge into it and stay on his back it will Never hit you. 

It's pretty strong and can delete in fights but learn to play issues are still learn to play issues 

Found the necro main. Keep using Lich, please. I love reflecting Lich Autos for 4-5k on my condi berserker running Rabid stats. 

In all seriousness, this is like say 'Just LoS it' when it's attacks can quite literally track you around structures or hit you through them. Lich needs an obvious rework so it's not useless against projectile hate but not so blatantly busted when people don't have any. 

Tldr: Lich is busted and a crutch.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Hogwarts Zebra.8597 said:

Necro does need to be nerfed, but lich is not the issue atm--the issue is shroud simply being able to tank too much dmg. Remove the 50% dmg reduction while in shroud and necro will be on par with other classes. 

that is way too far, we dont need another dead class.
going from 50% to 40% could be enough

Remove the damage reduction while in lich form and make it so you cant use shroud to exit lich form

You press lich form, you're a lich until the duration is over and you cant retreat into shroud when you get focused 

A good risk/reward ratio  ,it would no longer be an "i win" button

Edited by Kayberz.5346
  • Like 2