Please no more of this in the Expansion. Please hire better mathematicians.

Hadi.6025

On 1/4/2022 at 11:54 PM, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Headbutt is awesome in PvP (and probably small scale WvW battles). Stunbreak on 18s CD that is also a 3s stun AND gives full adrenaline? Pair it with savage instinct for an awesome Berserker set up? Yes please.  I set up kills with it all the time. Would be great if it ignored blind, but the same could be said of literally every skill in the game, so...I won't quibble too much.

But yes, giving it back its damage or removing the "removes stability" effect would be great .

Yeah headbutt is really kitten strong tbh. It enables several traits,stunbreak,enables rousing ( On its own if you use the stunbreak trait too), a Long cc aswell. Its a great util to land a burst or a hard to land or slow projectile skill like pindown and setup a proper burst with it.

Adding wild blow is also good fun.

Edited by Caedmon.6798

10 hours ago, Caedmon.6798 said:

Yeah headbutt is really kitten strong tbh. It enables several traits,stunbreak,enables rousing ( On its own if you use the stunbreak trait too), a Long cc aswell. Its a great util to land a burst or a hard to land or slow projectile skill like pindown and setup a proper burst with it.

Adding wild blow is also good fun.

Issue rly is using it purely as a stunbreak, as you can't cancel stow the animation (to bait enemies even) and the windup is so big, chances are youll gett CCd by the time you complete your long journey kek.

3 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Issue rly is using it purely as a stunbreak, as you can't cancel stow the animation (to bait enemies even) and the windup is so big, chances are youll gett CCd by the time you complete your long journey kek.

Im not having that issue,i know when to land it and when not to.

28 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

It works best at closer ranges. That and if you use it after eating a CC on purpose you can hide the windup within the enemies own animation vomit.

Very true. Also works great after baiting a dodge roll and you catch them just as they pop up (just like any of our other CC).

However it works for your playstyle I suppose. Still a pretty versatile elite, with the fact that it is an 18s stunbreak being one of the better aspects of it. Honestly its my favorite elite skills in this whole game and I wish more of them were as impactful as it can be.

You can:

Use it to clear an immob if you have warrior's sprint. Clears an extra condition if you have anti toxin runes 😉

break a stun.

jump start your adrenaline.

Big stun on the target for a Savage Instinct Berserk -> F1 -> BR -> F1 spike.

For PvE with Brave Stride it will self provide the stability for the damage increase.

Only drawbacks really are the animation lock and the self stun.