I need a digital crosshair for my janky control setup

I have a bit of a unique situation - I have adapted a steam controller to play guild wars 2 with because a disability prevents me from playing mouse & keyboard. I have it set where I press a button and it toggles right-click, so I can look around freely and, you know, sort of play.. I tried using the action camera, but it just ended up being too demanding (didn't care for the 'feel' of it, either). Is there a program, or any other work around, anyone knows of that I can use (or a pre-existing mod that can do what I need, I literally just need a dot, but I didn't find anything like that) that won't erroneously flag me for cheating? Thanks for taking the time.

Oh, and yes, I have used scotch tape with a + drawn on it... hoping to find something a little less desperate. 😛

25 minutes ago, ShionKreth.1542 said:

I have a bit of a unique situation - I have adapted a steam controller to play guild wars 2 with because a disability prevents me from playing mouse & keyboard. I have it set where I press a button and it toggles right-click, so I can look around freely and, you know, sort of play.. I tried using the action camera, but it just ended up being too demanding (didn't care for the 'feel' of it, either). Is there a program, or any other work around, anyone knows of that I can use (or a pre-existing mod that can do what I need, I literally just need a dot, but I didn't find anything like that) that won't erroneously flag me for cheating? Thanks for taking the time.

Oh, and yes, I have used scotch tape with a + drawn on it... hoping to find something a little less desperate. 😛

Yea I mean one suggestion would be to put a dot on your screen w a felt pen (you can whipe it off w alcohol/screen cleaner) or if you need a mouse cursor + you could use this overlay called yolomouse. You can try it free but it has an annoying nag window that will pop up once in a while to remind you to buy it. It has a bunch of options on it. Its the only thing I can think of.

11 hours ago, ShionKreth.1542 said:

I literally just need a dot, but I didn't find anything like that) that won't erroneously flag me for cheating?

https://dragonrisegames.com/yolomouse/about

I've been using this great overlay for a long time now, with custom made GW2 pointers (which you can download on the web), and am super happy with it. The default mouse pointers the program offers are very distinct, you should be able to find something that suits you or google for custom made ones.

The program lets you replace whatever pointers you want to exchange in the game. It will not automatically overwrite all of them, so no worries. The latest version offers a very simple user interface (it use to be a pain in the behind to customize in older version of the program).