Framework of the 4th e-specs I'd like to see.

Dadnir.5038

7 hours ago, draxynnic.3719 said:

As close to it as I can see rev getting, anyway.

True, and it was quite a good idea imo

Still I kind of want to see a Revenant with Kit as profession mechanic (F2) and with Spirit Weapons for the utility

Or one with a glyph system that change depending on the other legend (though I suppose all the utility skill of the Rev. already work like Glyph, being dependent on the current state of the player

16 minutes ago, Infinity.2876 said:

Ok maybe not signets

How about the weapon skills being affected by the legend as well as the utility skills

You could even buff core this way without actually buffing the traitline 

So like the Trident already is ? Which is weird since it's the only weapon that has it

On 2/26/2022 at 4:11 PM, Infinity.2876 said:

necros don't need a new spec ,

But they should have a spec called deathstep where they get new dance emotes and dance on your dead body in pvp 

What does that even mean ? Do you want Necro to not get an espec in the potential next expansion

None of the profession really need an espec, but they can bring new facets that can be nice to see

On 3/1/2022 at 7:29 AM, Dawanarth.4601 said:

What does that even mean ? Do you want Necro to not get an espec in the potential next expansion

None of the profession really need an espec, but they can bring new facets that can be nice to see

I was thinking of a rhythm related e-spec that gives bonuses by doing skills in different orders 

however they might just make a cc lockdown focused e-spec which would be ok

why I said necros don't need one is because they have condi(harbinger),support(scourge), and power (reaper) although looking at reaper it might be more cc focused then I thought so maybe they could make a power burst/power sustain although currently necros is meta in most things because they haven't been nerfed much.