need JP assistance

daimon.1459

Halo, i can skip the JP for skyscale. but turns out i still need to do it for legendary crafting.

So, back here again, i really need assistance to complete goemms lab JP and not so secret JP, american server.

please mail me here or in game daimon.1459 . Thank you before.

I'm on EU and can't help you.
A few tips:

What legendary are you trying to craft?
For incinerator and hope you need to be at the end of the jumping puzzle. If asking for help here fails, please wait till it is the daily achievement and people will provide a portal almost all day long.
For bolt (What I suspect as you also want not so secret), you need to be in the middle part and not at the end. So you might need more help to get there. I think you should be able to do it from the end-chest by failling down and using a revive orb, but if possible it is very tricky getting there.

As for not so secret: teleport to friend are offered pretty often in LFG. So check there regularly. You'll need the chest not the diving goggles location.

Just a reminder: You can use the teleport item from Sandswept Isles (position rewinder or whatever it was called - from renown heart merchant). Can even be used when in the air (when falling). With careful use (watch the cooldowns so it isn't on CD when needed) this can help a lot.

Always forgot about this since I'm used to many JPs from back then when this item was not available. The Not So Secret has definitely some super annoying jumps at the end. (with the jump pads and stuff.)

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Thanks 1