[Suggestion] Solo Bosses

On 2/10/2022 at 5:56 AM, Nephalem.8921 said:

Rewarding? How? Thought you only grind them for mosaics for 2 legendaries. Definitely not rewarding at all to do them solo. Like almost all rewarding content in the game its best to blob up and press 1 while watching netflix. Only exception are fractals and maybe spvp but condi meta, hfb and scourges turned fractals into a braindead farm aswell.. raids are barely above drizzlewood and only if you run them in speedrun static. strikes are blob press 1 content. 

This game does not reward skill.

This is my main gripe in gw2. 

The repeatable gold farms don't require skill at all, and this is always what puts me off gw2 to switch to ESO (telvar farming in ESO is so rewarding and you need to be very skilled to do it solo).

I will try soloing HoT bosses though, as mentioned earlier in the thread and see if it really is a good gold farm, because if it is, that'd be something im interested in.

Edited by HowlKamui.5120
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, HowlKamui.5120 said:

This is my main gripe in gw2. 

The repeatable gold farms don't require skill at all, and this is always what puts me off gw2 to switch to ESO (telvar farming in ESO is so rewarding and you need to be very skilled to do it solo).

I will try soloing HoT bosses though, as mentioned earlier in the thread and see if it really is a good gold farm, because if it is, that'd be something im interested in.

Like I said in an earlier response, I am skeptical that soloing HoT champs is a competitive means of farming gold.  However, if you enjoy doing it these maps can be fairly rewarding, especially if you branch out a bit.  All of the HoT maps have chests of some sort that spawn in response to events being completed.  The events also provide the keys/currency required to open the chests and can be completed solo as well.  They also contribute to map rewards and at least one HoT map is on bauble rewards at any given time.

I find running around doing events and HPs by myself, opening caches, and then joining in on the meta is a decent way to earn gold.  I'm sure it doesn't even come close to what you can earn following the fast farming community advice, but I just don't enjoy playing the game that way and I'm willing to settle for less.