Why some professions get rapidly nerfed ..while others get a free pass for years before action is taken?

Arheundel.6451

10 hours ago, DoomNexus.5324 said:

They then have to work on Living Story 5/6 until they are yet again interrupted with another addon to keep the lights on because Anet still hasn't figured out a sustainable business model.

They need to stop making living world, and just make expansions.

Or paid DLC, they can stay no sub, but the free mini expansions need to stop.

Free content is not sustainable.

• Like 2

On 2/25/2022 at 10:27 PM, Eddbopkins.2630 said:

The balance in this game is beautiful and perfect in everyway. No need for them to do anything at all for pvp.

is that sarcasm? 

because you literally stated a few post up this thread that you stoped playing gw2 because of the lack of balance patches....

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU? xD  WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! you said you quit gw2.. you said it a million times!

WHY

ARE

YOU

HERE?

Edited by Sahne.6950

8 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

is that sarcasm? 

because you literally stated a few post up this thread that you stoped playing gw2 because of the lack of balance patches....

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU? xD  WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! you said you quit gw2.. you said it a million times!

WHY

ARE

YOU

HERE?

Just because I haven't logged in since the 8th doesn't mean I don't care about this game. 

And yes that is sarcasm.  You see Mad max road fury? You'll get the reference if you did.

And I don't remember the post I post on. I just come here every now and then.

Edited by Eddbopkins.2630