Bug - Spiritual Childcare [Merged]

• 2 weeks later...

I've Seen 3 people complete this in front  of me yet every time I interact with the middle Bush, nothing happens. it's the last one I need and I've tried with different characters, making sure there are not events up and still nothing

• Haha 1

Just wanted to add something to this discussion.

I've completed the whole achievement a number of times and now and then I pop back to Seitung just to go round a few of these boxes. One of them that I tend to do is the one everyone seems to have issues with, box number 12 (as per the wiki entry at https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Spiritual_Childcare

Recently I added one extra box to the path I take, box number 13, the mechanics of which are similar to box 12, you have to interact with three planters in the correct order.

What I've discovered is that if I do box 13 and then head to box 12, box 12 becomes bugged. This happens every time. If I redo the boxes the following day and don't do box 13 then box 12 is never bugged!

It's a really odd issue.

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just revisited the box situated at location 12, which has the hint "Likes to Hide in garden landscaping". This has worked every single day for over a week whenever I tried to do it. However I had refrained from doing box number 13 prior to opening box 12.

Today I opened box 13 sucessfully and then went to do number 12. It was bugged.

It seems to be that if you try or do one of the other boxes that require you to interact with three different items, like a planter or a tree in a specific order prior to doing box 12, then it will bug out