Piece of Dragon Jade

1 minute ago, Matto.2016 said:

Just got told ..

If the API does´t have it ... this doesn´t mean it´s not in the game. More likely it means no one found the item yet. 

Given how many recipes require them, I think the odds that people haven't found them yet and they're available are basically nonexistent.  We're not talking Legendaries here, we're talking about a major crafting material.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I also believe that it should be easy to find. Just given the fact that you need it for essential basic crafting. 
Either it hasn´t been found yet. 
- I don´t thinl it´s craftable

- Mystic Forge doesn´t make much sene

Or the just haven´t (for whatever reason) implemented it into the game.

1 minute ago, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

Given how many recipes require them, I think the odds that people haven't found them yet and they're available are basically nonexistent.  We're not talking Legendaries here, we're talking about a major crafting material.

This. I find it hard to believe that all of reddit, you tube, you name it.. hasn't found this item yet. Definately needs a dev explanation at this point... this is a major feature of an expansion that is non existent.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We definitely need a dev, or someone from Anet to clarify this matter.

A simple yes for 'Yes it's in the game, keep looking for it' or no for 'we disabled it due to that, or its not available for this or that reason' would do for me, it's driving me insane. 

Edited by jastog.8160
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ixliam.7859 said:

Someone found this on https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM3xHqFXMAY-ds6?format=png&name=900x900

Recipe: Piece of Dragon Jade

4 Chunks of Pure Jade

30 Research Notes

2 Globs of Ectoplasm

5 Orichalcum Ingots

Required Rating: 400

Now where you get that recipe from, who knows. Was pulled from the API

Must be from a recipe. Wouldn´t know how you otherwise can use the Research Notes. 

8 minutes ago, Ixliam.7859 said:

Someone found this on https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FM3xHqFXMAY-ds6?format=png&name=900x900

Recipe: Piece of Dragon Jade

4 Chunks of Pure Jade

30 Research Notes

2 Globs of Ectoplasm

5 Orichalcum Ingots

Required Rating: 400

Now where you get that recipe from, who knows. Was pulled from the API

that's nice... but what is the id of the item? i'm a little skeptical

Just now, Seryeshka.1680 said:

Does anyone have the full Arborstone track unlocked? I'm wondering if it can be purchased from one of the master crafters specifically there, as they're the only crafting people in Cantha at this point

nope thats not it already checked

• Thanks 1