Virtuoso was designed for people who hate Mesmer and was designed by people who hate Mesmer.

4 hours ago, Matthius.9104 said:

yep. another class can sit there while their pet auto attacks the same amount of damage you do with a combo that you have to time perfectly with an interrupt + 5 more skills. Its pathetic.

No. You were just los'd. Bye bye burst.

Edited by Bast.7253

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between this and fresh air weaver. 🤣 Hyperbole obviously but the playstyle feels very similar. I'm pretty sure weaver does it better though.

Keeping an eye out for builds. I was running a condi viper build with confusion on blinds, torment, etc. It felt alright but it feels significantly better with quickness because the shatters still feel clunky without it. I think getting rid of the wind up time on them would make it feel significantly better. I'm guessing it was done because there aren't clones or anykind of visual indicator outside of weapon animations but I don't see how that would be any different than core mes or a thief shadowstepping or entering the fight from stealth.

If pvp is the issue perhaps we could have a separate pvp/wvw version of the shatters that have a cast time and pve be instant.

59 minutes ago, Bast.7253 said:

I'm still trying to figure out the difference between this and fresh air weaver. 🤣 Hyperbole obviously but the playstyle feels very similar. I'm pretty sure weaver does it better though.

Keeping an eye out for builds. I was running a condi viper build with confusion on blinds, torment, etc. It felt alright but it feels significantly better with quickness because the shatters still feel clunky without it. I think getting rid of the wind up time on them would make it feel significantly better. I'm guessing it was done because there aren't clones or anykind of visual indicator outside of weapon animations but I don't see how that would be any different than core mes or a thief shadowstepping or entering the fight from stealth.

If pvp is the issue perhaps we could have a separate pvp/wvw version of the shatters that have a cast time and pve be instant.

nope, they just wanted shatters to have long and kitten cast times to be " cool "
same way there are no clones, no other reason then its " cool "