Why no one talking about Untamed in sPVP

Mell.4873

23 hours ago, anduriell.6280 said:

How so? Soulbeast already has better CC than Unplayed. Druid definitely is much better.  

Sorry, in the first elite spec hammer had an extra cc in the a track chain however hammer has almost all of its skills providing cc where as for druid you wield longbow  to get that effect druid has a slight advantage because their traits where as untamed gets bonuses for cc in the traits line also one of the druid traits requires you to wield staff(a support mostly weapon) so from what I see untamed is better in that market

On 3/3/2022 at 5:50 AM, anduriell.6280 said:

What irks me is Unplayed is supposed (or at least sold of) as WvW zerg elite. And current design will not allow that doesn't matter how much number dancing anet does with it.

As roamer we have soulbeast/druid  and we don't need another roamer elite.  For PvE Druid is the choice (until Anet improve the spirits that is).  

Untamed had the natural spot of WvW zergs. Anet missed the memo where it was explained why spellbreaker has an spot in squads. 

Yeah I still wonder how this would be a reality. 

A hammer ranger will melt in a zerg fight. CmC is under the impression that the exisiting core traitlines are enough to make the untamed act like a tank. 

Also good-luck on hitting anything with all the red circles of melee hate spammed 100x. 

Also... goodluck maintaning ur pet alive. At least a tank SB can merge and have multiple Invuln at their disposal. 

• Like 1