A few things made me not log on..

So the first thing i noticed playing through the map is the voice acting, and the script. Im playing human female so cant speak for the others. But she seems so....uninterested, the acting seems off. And the lines are so childish and nonchalant. So far the story hasnt grabed me at all. I remember when PoF came and i played nonstop.

Second thing ive noticed, is that the map is totaly empty of players. Have they increased the instancing or something? The chat is dead and ive seen like 2 people when ive been online.

Also the new elite specs is abit underwhelming, but i can always play the old ones.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Avipt.9632 said:

So the first thing i noticed playing through the map is the voice acting, and the script. Im playing human female so cant speak for the others. But she seems so....uninterested, the acting seems off. And the lines are so childish and nonchalant. So far the story hasnt grabed me at all. I remember when PoF came and i played nonstop.

Second thing ive noticed, is that the map is totaly empty of players. Have they increased the instancing or something? The chat is dead and ive seen like 2 people when ive been online.

Also the new elite specs is abit underwhelming, but i can always play the old ones.

Really? I played through on my main who is a male human, and the lines were well done I thought. Made me laugh a few times as well with some of the quick-jab jokes and silly remarks. I felt it was well done, even lines from other characters through the story. However, I may be bias as I do love the storyline in Guild Wars 2, it's my favorite part.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2