Seitung Province meta still heavily bugged.

I'm not sure the cannon issue has been completely fixed. I've done the meta a few times in the last day or so and it always fails because at least one cannon has no CC bar. I don't know how long it's been going on, but it's a serious waste of time at this point

• Thanks 1

tried the event 5 times today, all times were bugged,  we are getting kicked out the last fight after 4 minutes it has started.  This is also a lock for acquiring the turtle mount  as it is a step in the final collection (personally the only one I need)

7 minutes ago, Kronicle.4652 said:

people getting demoralized between this and Dragon's End meta

The Dragon's End Meta is just hard (which isn't a bad thing at all), but the Aetherblade one is bugged. THAT is way worse. You can improve your skill to eventually win a hard fight, but you can't win against a bug...

4 hours ago, fabian.3269 said:

The Dragon's End Meta is just hard (which isn't a bad thing at all), but the Aetherblade one is bugged. THAT is way worse. You can improve your skill to eventually win a hard fight, but you can't win against a bug...

Yea I understand that. I’m just saying that the difficulty, albeit winnable, is demoralizing some players- as I’ve seen in chat.

Either cannons are bugged or this boss bug have been happening to me. I've been trying to do this meta for hours now and I not found a successful instance yet.

These instances had the boss suddenly kick everyone at the end in the most recent 2 metas (before and after rest):

These instances had cannons with no break bar in the most recent 2 metas (before and after rest):

It's very frustrating doing this only to have it bug out and then wait 2 hours to try again only to fail because of a bug.

Edited by Alpha Neuxs.5483

Yeah, after keeping a list of servers that were bugged and only going to ones that I haven't seen yet. I was able to get it on 54.90.170.51. 

Some things I notice:

* if the chests are spawned already in Renyak, it will bug out where everyone gets kicked out mid fight and can't get back in. Try to find a new instance if you see this.

* if the timer starts at 0:00 for the setup to attack Renyak, it will kick everyone out and lock them out. Scramble to find a new instance, if this happens.

* Most likely if the status (before the pre) of the map is Renyak has been successful, it failed the last meta, so maybe find another one.

* I've seen an instance where the status is something along the lines of the pact has successfully defeated Renyak, bugged out at the boss fight.

* Daily reset doesn't seem to reset the bugged instances.

* The status where it was successful for me, was something about the Aetherblades has fortified. But I also been on bugged instances with that status.

The cannons seems to be bugged forever on the same instances, so if you find an instance that's bugged, just save yourself time and never do the meta on it. There also doesn't seem to be a reliable cause to the cannon bug. I've been in instances where we used turtles on cannons and it didn't bug the CC bar, leaving the platform flying to the cannons early also doesn't seem to cause it. 

It seems like some kind of state gets stuck in the instances and it doesn't reset. Good luck to anyone that needs this meta, my only suggestion is to keep a list of the instances that failed on you and find one that you haven't been on it. Maybe if people want to organize it, they can try to cause a new overflow if they are stuck on bugged instance.

Edited by Alpha Neuxs.5483
  • Like 1

Twice today there was just one person who had to loot the chests that were sitting in the arena, even after three different chat channels were spammed with "DON'T TOUCH THE CHESTS", and once the timer hit 5 minutes remaining we were all kicked out of the cave and the event failed.

There were so many people in the squad, myself included, who just need to complete the meta to get the siege turtle. While there is frustration with the Dragon's End meta and sometimes some bad RNG, having a meta where it just takes one person not paying attention or troll to ruin it for the map is infuriating. Please fix this.

On 3/5/2022 at 4:57 PM, fabian.3269 said:

Dragon's End is very hard. It also crashed my client twice when I got close to completion which is definitely a bug. Fortunately I was able to reconnect once.

Aetherblades is also bugged.

Jade Maw scaling is broken as well.

Hope these problems are fixed soon.  Giving up on these events until patched.

• 2 weeks later...