Purist lieutenants?

8 hours ago, NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

IIRC, they spawn in pairs at the top-most levels of the city near the wall, marked by a red skull and accompanied by an event. At least those are the ones I've been killing.

Do you mean near Garden heights ?

7 hours ago, NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

That's one of the locations, yes. But there's like 3 more, iirc.

Are you sure those are the lieutenants and not just elite brotherhoods? Cause ive done alot of those, and they don't drop the collection item. I've been playing new kaineng for over 3 hours with no luck 😞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is my finding on hrs of hunting  

*Purist assassins  (thief)-Seitung Province/New Kaineng City

*Purist necromancers (necro)-Seitung Province/New Kaineng City

*Purist Ritualist  (ele)- Seitung Province/New Kaineng City

*Purist mesmers (mes)-Seitung Province/New Kaineng City

*Purist junkers (engi) -Seitung Province/New Kaineng City

Pusrist rampagers (warrior) - Seitung Province

Purist spirit archers  (ranger) - echovald wild

*Purist spirit swordmens (revenant?) - echovald wild

Purist Spirit Tahkavun -echovald wild

Purist  Lieutenant ( Guardian ? ) - not in the game lol  

* comes in veteran or elite form 

Ps - Even killed Champion Brotherhood Lieutenant in echovald wild on the offset of being a wording error in hint. 

• Sad 1

so this thing is driving me crazy as well for last few days, 

i got told that guild hall capture has leutenants, so went solo killing those pic

it didnt count them , but maybe could use it as a hint, they were not called leutenants, but had names, maybe same with achivement ones,  you can still recognize them by purist outfits and masks tho, also ofther collection mobs are often near hero or mastery points

Edited by Kerchu.1906
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This seems to be the same problem with every specialization collection. If you check the other threads asking similarly because of the misleading hint. Maybe it is the same issue as in the Gravity ("Kill Aetherblade Strikers in Echovald" but they don't exist and players have gotten the trinket after an hour of killing Aetherblade) and Crushing Weight ("Kill Naga ravagers" which also do not exist, but apparently the trinket can drop from any Naga in that map) collections. If so, then I am guessing you just need to kill Purists in the correct map until it drops.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Therys.4368 said:

This seems to be the same problem with every specialization collection. If you check the other threads asking similarly because of the misleading hint. Maybe it is the same issue as in the Gravity ("Kill Aetherblade Strikers in Echovald" but they don't exist and players have gotten the trinket after an hour of killing Aetherblade) and Crushing Weight ("Kill Naga ravagers" which also do not exist, but apparently the trinket can drop from any Naga in that map) collections. If so, then I am guessing you just need to kill Purists in the correct map until it drops.

been killing over 300 purists on the map.. still no luck 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Been trying most of the day to figure this out as well...could it be that its one of those instances where you have to scale a mob up by having more people around, in order for it to drop? I think its like this for the Trial of the Elders in Dragon's End as well. Cant test it personally atm, but just a thought

6 hours ago, Hollowhisper.1093 said:

Where do you find Purists for the EoD Daily 'Kill xy Purists in Kaineng City'? I seem to find only Brotherhood NPCs.

Check around Grub Lane. The ruffians. Defeating them also allows you to knock on certain doors that have a "..." speech bubble  you can knock on and some more purists pour out

https://imgur.com/a/wyxuCqO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1