Who's ready to be disappointed in 2 hours?! :D

Kam.4092

@Maunzi.3764 said:Can't disappoint me, I expect nothing. If it doesn't make necro worth to play, I'll just continue playing Chrono, Druid, cPS, weaver, or firebrand. I'd prefer necro (reaper or scourge), sure, but I prefer being effective in high end PVE, and if the patch doesn't help with that, there's plenty of option to help one's group that are easier to play.

That's interesting I can't survive on anything except a Necro in open world.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Maunzi.3764 said:Can't disappoint me, I expect nothing. If it doesn't make necro worth to play, I'll just continue playing Chrono, Druid, cPS, weaver, or firebrand. I'd prefer necro (reaper or scourge), sure, but I prefer being effective in high end PVE, and if the patch doesn't help with that, there's plenty of option to help one's group that are easier to play.

Distort, blur, dodge, heal. Enemy ded, 0 damage recieved.

Edit:Power reaper buffs wat

@Maunzi.3764 said:

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

Distort, blur, dodge, heal. Enemy ded, 0 damage recieved.

Edit:Power reaper buffs wat

I know, I'm not disappointed I'm so confused, I think I might be having a stroke from not using my smiling muscles in so long.

i ran a very short test on the golem.i cant seem to find an option to put out more dmg in pve :(all they did was increase shroud dps from 22k to 26k... and greatsword does (DID, because grace of the land is gone) 28k 8which is down to 26.xxk now.greatsword is still king of the dmg. but i am not completely done yet, there are some minor options left.

@Aetatis.5418 said:i ran a very short test on the golem.i cant seem to find an option to put out more dmg in pve :(all they did was increase shroud dps from 22k to 26k... and greatsword does (DID, because grace of the land is gone) 28k 8which is down to 26.xxk now.greatsword is still king of the dmg. but i am not completely done yet, there are some minor options left.

To be fair with the nerfs to PS and Grace of the Land everyone's DPS will go down too.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:

@Aetatis.5418 said:i ran a very short test on the golem.i cant seem to find an option to put out more dmg in pve :(all they did was increase shroud dps from 22k to 26k... and greatsword does (DID, because grace of the land is gone) 28k 8which is down to 26.xxk now.greatsword is still king of the dmg. but i am not completely done yet, there are some minor options left.

To be fair with the nerfs to PS and Grace of the Land everyone's DPS will go down too.

actually reapers (power) dps stays the same as pre-patch (even with GotL gone). so we are kinda catching up SLOWLY.but i cant (yet) improve dps beyond 28.5k with all buffs.but its settling in in my mind... its not too bad. its something, more than expected... although i miss shroud uptime quite a lot already.

Archived