With 9 DE Meta Wins, I have some feedback

1 hour ago, Vexona.6452 said:

We've tried this and the only thing that seems to adjust is the first 5 seconds in the fight but after that the game picks up there's more than 10 people on the platform making the fight harder. So no, we're not doing this.

Yes, it adjusts after she phases.  Being able to burn through the first 20% of her health in 5 seconds is a significant time gain for a lot of groups though to deal with slow downs later in the encounter.  It almost seems as if if they added just 2 more minutes to the encounter success rates would go up and people wouldn't have to cheese it.

• Confused 1

We have another recorded win! Thank you all for the amazing runs, we're still going strong. For those interested in coming along, please send an in-game email for our discord.

EVEN if you are deaf or hard of hearing, I ask that you join for our written guide, it's something that will help you while following the group. We have information about the achievements and what happens when you get your egg and where to find Rota.

To those leaving the maps for us to get our squad in, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I dont know if Anet will ever allow us to open new maps but apparently asking people to leave maps has been around since the release of Tequatl.

Anet- thanks again for the meta, but please watch for the WEST  platform bosses- their breakbars are almost twice the breakbars as the east and southern platforms. Not that you're reading here but well... maybe someone might?