So...no new Versatile pet?

Gotejjeken.1267

Turtle is pretty good, if you forget that it has an autoattack and I’ve been using the wallow on my condi trapper soulbeast in pvp, it’s a mixed bag having that nice aoe pulsing poison field, spiritual retrieve and a horribly weak vampiric bite, pretty sure VB is missing a digit in its damage and heal as it does such low damage and heal for a single target attack… anet should probably look into it and increase it’s damage and heal while allowing it hit multiple targets. 🤦‍♂️

Havent seen anyone use white tiger or the nix in wvw/pvp yet, not have I used them.

2 hours ago, Abyssisis.3971 said:

Turtle is pretty good, if you forget that it has an autoattack and I’ve been using the wallow on my condi trapper soulbeast in pvp, it’s a mixed bag having that nice aoe pulsing poison field, spiritual retrieve and a horribly weak vampiric bite, pretty sure VB is missing a digit in its damage and heal as it does such low damage and heal for a single target attack… anet should probably look into it and increase it’s damage and heal while allowing it hit multiple targets. 🤦‍♂️

Havent seen anyone use white tiger or the nix in wvw/pvp yet, not have I used them.

Phoenix is barely...barely a pve pet, spot on on turtle is basically the best out of the bunch and yeah the wallow has its utility...white tiger can be useful on sb, dunno..still have to catch it

On 3/12/2022 at 12:18 PM, Arheundel.6451 said:

Phoenix is barely...barely a pve pet, spot on on turtle is basically the best out of the bunch and yeah the wallow has its utility...white tiger can be useful on sb, dunno..still have to catch it

I feel the cooldown on the wallow skills when merged is a bit too high. Especially skill 2. Ibogas 15 sec cooldown on skill 2 works much better for me.

3 hours ago, aspirine.6852 said:

I feel the cooldown on the wallow skills when merged is a bit too high. Especially skill 2. Ibogas 15 sec cooldown on skill 2 works much better for me.

For sure, I say it should be about 20 seconds for undead plague. It’s skill 1 that really needs a look at.