Purifier collection bug (Purist Lieutenant)

Today we formed a squad of 50 people. Created different subgroups and waited for hours in different instances. Some people have waited 8-10hours. Purist Lieutenant doesn't spawn. It's timer is probably broken. We tried doing chain events, JP and even meta a few times - nothing worked. We even tried exiting to Arborstone and then all squad tried to "force" a new instance by quickly re-entering Kaineng. We have a suspicion that it only spawns in a new map OR it spawns only after daily server reset ONCE. And then that's it, it doesn't spawn at all until the next daily reset. Fix it please! It's getting ridiculous that 50ppl have to waste 8-10 hours doing nothing just camping the spot.

https://imgur.com/a/EC6IOLI - that's the spot where it spawns. None of other purists count.

PS. on a similar note fix the Kaineng meta. It has a high chance of crashing the server during the meta right before boss or in the middle of the meta. It instantly disconnects all the squad members and deletes the instance/server. Out of 7 runs we had 2 crashes. Totally wasted our time once again.

Edited by Dave.6819
  • Thanks 1

Been there. Done that.

Joined at least 2 squads today (or was it 1 squad with different commanders at times). We did try everything to spawn that event, and in addition to that, I believe we've also tried our luck with every other Purist event and every other Purist enemy on the map. 

Considering how rare successful cases are, there must be something off about this.

Confirming that the Spot that Bambini is talking about works, directly west of the "Old Kaineng" text on the map up at the camp area. Not sure on the timing of the event as it was up when I just checked with less than a couple of mins left.

Okey, yesterday we waited for 5 hours with 50/50 ppl squad. In both spots that were confirmed. Nada. Nohing. No purist Lieut. will ever spawn. We tried relogging when patch was up, updated our clients and was hoping we'll force a new instance that way. Nope.. after patch we waited 2-3 hours and nothing. 

ANET, can you please fix this? Are you aware of this bug?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Manfredthestrong.7518 said:

Thanks for the attitude. However, a simple post doesn't answer my question as to why I still haven't seen it spawn for a week. 
>Sitting at the POI in Lutgardis
>Am a Guardian
>I can do 2+2
>I'm not the only person STILL asking this question

That's because you have to do an event to spawn it per the post linked.

Edited by mythical.6315

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 4:54 AM, Manfredthestrong.7518 said:

Thanks for the attitude. However, a simple post doesn't answer my question as to why I still haven't seen it spawn for a week. 
>Sitting at the POI in Lutgardis
>Am a Guardian
>I can do 2+2
>I'm not the only person STILL asking this question

So over the last few days i went to new kaineng, about the 5 times i went there, i waited about 10/15 minutes at 'Ludgardis market' POI, the 'twart the purist event' spawned, completed it then heads to Old kaineng, and everytime the purist lieutenant was there waiting.

Then it seems the bug of event not spawning has been resolved.

You'r probably doing something wrong, but it doesn't seems to be any problem with this collection

• Thanks 1

Purist event is not spawning at Ludgardis Plaza per wiki page.  Spent 3-4 hours here, jumping between maps, seen meta take off.  Only thing is spawning is the 2 brotherhood elites, protect the technicians, and push jade bot into maintenance mode.

17 hours ago, Belthasar.7509 said:

Purist event is not spawning at Ludgardis Plaza per wiki page.  Spent 3-4 hours here, jumping between maps, seen meta take off.  Only thing is spawning is the 2 brotherhood elites, protect the technicians, and push jade bot into maintenance mode.

Are you waiting for the event at the Lutgadis Waypoint?

If so, although a load of events do spawn around it, the "Thwart the Purist Agitators" event doesn't spawn there.

It spawns around the Lutgardis Market Poi, which is a location within Lutgardis Plaza and slightly to the NW of the WP.

I've just gone there again whilst posting this reply and its just spawned at the above location.

I've amended the location on the Wiki.

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 1