Vindicator fix

AliamRationem.5172

32 minutes ago, Klowdy.3126 said:

As a vindi player, this actually makes me happy. I'm very sorry to any other class affected by this, though. I know how annoying I've found it for the short time I've dealt with it. I guess it did get me to try out my will bender, though.

To be clear, I wasn't complaining that this got fixed for vindicator.  I didn't post this thread in this forum.  The mods decided to move it here apparently without reading the content of it, which is a complaint about something else they haven't bothered to fix for years.  That's why I said they should report themselves for trolling! 😉 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

To be clear, I wasn't complaining that this got fixed for vindicator.  I didn't post this thread in this forum.  The mods decided to move it here apparently without reading the content of it, which is a complaint about something else they haven't bothered to fix for years.  That's why I said they should report themselves for trolling! 😉 

No, I didn't think anything seemed negative. Just stating I'm happy for the fix, but I feel for those still dealing.

6 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:
  • Legendary Alliance Stance: Fixed a bug in which reviving or dismounting would cause the incorrect faction to be present.

So, fixed that one almost immediately.  Why does weaver still frequently end up in impossible attunement configurations when dismounting nearly 5 years running?  Feelsbadman.

Cos they can't find it in there spaggeti code.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1