EoD Strikes CM

I dont understand why EoD Strike missions dont have a challenge mode, this would remove all the complains about the difficulty to obtain the turtle mount for some people who might struggle with slightly demanding gameplay
Personally I dont think Kaineng Overlook is hard, on the contrary the current version is so easy it can be cheesed by HSG or some random aegis spam but if we had a normal mode and CM it would be easier for everybody to just do the content they are mentally prepared for and get appropriate rewards for it aka turtle for normal mode and some more currency for CM

I think the CM should not be something specifically for raids or fractals (and some strikes), but should become a common thing in Guildwars 2. Almost all issues could be solved by having a easy version for all the chill players and a harder version more mechanically demanding for everyone else, no idea why this feature is being completely ignored

Edited by RedTheCrazy.1028
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4

4 minutes ago, RedTheCrazy.1028 said:

I dont understand why EoD Strike missions dont have a challenge mode, this would remove all the complains about the difficulty to obtain the turtle mount for some people who might struggle with slightly demanding gameplay
Personally I dont think Kaineng Overlook is hard, on the contrary the current version is so easy it can be cheesed by HSG or some random aegis spam but if we had a normal mode and CM it would be easier for everybody to just do the content they are mentally prepared for and get appropriate rewards for it aka turtle for normal mode and some more currency for CM

I think the CM should not be something specifically for raids or fractals (and some strikes), but should become a common thing in Guildwars 2. Almost all issues could be solved by having a easy version for all the chill players and a harder version more mechanically demanding for everyone else, no idea why this feature is being completely ignored

They are adding CM to strikes later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Aedemah.1649 said:

Hey everyone, 

Does anyone know if the CMs are up yet, and if not when will it be? I couldn't find any information so far.

Thanks!

It will most likely be in Update Notes when they finally add Raid Mode for EoD Strikes. I'm excited for an extra 5 Legendary Insights a Week!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I didnt know the CM version was on the way, but I mean the damage has been done at this point. Pretty much everyone who could complain about how difficult they are already complained. The normal version we have now should've been slightly easier to make them happy while the CM should've been considerably harder for everyone else who want a challenge and also avaiable day 1

• Confused 2