EoD metas and especially events are terrible gold/hour with no unique rewards

Please buff them, 1.5g for 45m of work isn't rewarding when Dragonstorm, Dragonfall, and Drizzlewood exist.

If you were comparing these zones to Core Tyria(not SW), yeah, they're rewarding, but this isn't 2012.

Edited by Shiyo.3578
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

It's not rewarding whether Dragonstorm, Dragonfall, and Drizzlewood exist or not. Core Tyria blows Cantha rewards out of the water even when not counting Silverwastes.

The chests, particularly the ones that have a requirement to open (Jade Tech) are really bad.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The fact that some people can triple their raw Gold in Auric Basin with less effort over any of the EoD Metas shows that EoD's metas are just there for the sake of Turtle and literally nothing else. 

And the only other thing worth getting in EoD is Antique Summoning Stones from DE Dailies... and we all know how that's going lel 

• Like 2

I agree. I have only one win in the DE meta. Never again. I'm done with that meta. I have no incentive to every do it again.

I would say "sorry to everyone else who hasn't completed it yet, but you aren't getting my help", but my help will not be missed because I can't do 100k+ dps without aurene mode.

• Confused 1