Please fix tainted bolts to be reflected

Damocles.4908

2 hours ago, Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:

It doesnt affect pve therefore its not an issue.

Not sure how that relates? Cause the 2nd ability is reflectable and then it should also be reflectable in pve if an npc has reflect otherwise whats the point of the npc using its mechanic in that way

7 hours ago, Damocles.4908 said:

Not sure how that relates? Cause the 2nd ability is reflectable and then it should also be reflectable in pve if an npc has reflect otherwise whats the point of the npc using its mechanic in that way

He means unless it impact pve in a way they won't even care to fix it just because of pvp.

And they even do dps nerfs of pve based on golem benchmarks because they don't play pve as well.

The best tactic to use against harbingers is the same as fighting core or reaper, block, kite, los instantly their shroud.

They usually insta spam everything they have, especially shroud5 gravity well is used as soon they gap close and melee range, so you can bate it easily. They usually don't remain in shroud that long like core necro does because they still take damage on the main healthbar, so as soon you see they wasted all the shroud5, shroud4 evade and shroud3 gap closer you insta push them with CCs and damage.

The kite is super important, if you are out of CDs before they even enter shroud you are done in seconds if you can't stunbreak out of shroud5.

I know it's annoying that you cannot reflect, but for now this is the best you can do.

Reflects doesn't work, but i think projectile denial works, I love to use by pet3 shield on my untamed and see all their burst wasted into nothing, same for liches even if they are no longer that oppressive.

29 minutes ago, myun.6395 said:

He means unless it impact pve in a way they won't even care to fix it just because of pvp.

And they even do dps nerfs of pve based on golem benchmarks because they don't play pve as well.

The best tactic to use against harbingers is the same as fighting core or reaper, block, kite, los instantly their shroud.

They usually insta spam everything they have, especially shroud5 gravity well is used as soon they gap close and melee range, so you can bate it easily. They usually don't remain in shroud that long like core necro does because they still take damage on the main healthbar, so as soon you see they wasted all the shroud5, shroud4 evade and shroud3 gap closer you insta push them with CCs and damage.

The kite is super important, if you are out of CDs before they even enter shroud you are done in seconds if you can't stunbreak out of shroud5.

I know it's annoying that you cannot reflect, but for now this is the best you can do.

Reflects doesn't work, but i think projectile denial works, I love to use by pet3 shield on my untamed and see all their burst wasted into nothing, same for liches even if they are no longer that oppressive.

Okay thanks for explaining,  that makes sense, although then should be reflectable in pve as well (example stone element has reflect). I guess it would make it more difficult to play then if they did.

54 minutes ago, Classic Perception.2507 said:

That's because you assume they are projectiles when they're not.

They are pure beams of PMA energy that you are expected to take in the face to cure your inherent pvper toxicity. 

Enjoy. 

By no means do I encourage toxicity, and I understand that it would be game changer if it was implemented. That being said tainted bolts and Dark barrage which both state that they are "bolts" yet dark barrage is reflectable but not tainted bolts. 

If the argument of the explosion makes it not reflectable is countered by the fact that mortar rounds and the warriors bow arcing arrow shot is which both have "explosion" as their attribute is reflectable

Edited by Damocles.4908