Where to get notes to unlock specialization collection weapon

3 minutes ago, Despot.3048 said:

How about Anet just put the weapon on a table in arborstone and you guys go pick it up. 

whats the point of making update to make easier for alts to not grind story 9 times if another item requires doing 3/4 of story anyway?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, LeSavage.1359 said:

whats the point of making update to make easier for alts to not grind story 9 times if another item requires doing 3/4 of story anyway?

Read the tooltip/hint.  You can do either the story mission or the strike.  This is significantly different from the item they just allowed us to purchase as it had no such option and forced players to run each class through the story 9 times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mythical.6315 said:

Read the tooltip/hint.  You can do either the story mission or the strike.  This is significantly different from the item they just allowed us to purchase as it had no such option and forced players to run each class through the story 9 times.

I don't think it's fair to ask ppl to do the strike mission and force them to be in certain character for a weapon, that's way over the top compare to previous weapon collections.

The best way I think would be allow them to do this mission in others instance.

Edited by Slowpokeking.8720
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Slowpokeking.8720 said:

I don't think it's fair to ask ppl to do the strike mission and force them to be in certain character for a weapon, that's way over the top compare to previous weapon collections.

The best way I think would be allow them to do this mission in others instance.

This is separate from my post. 

10 hours ago, Slowpokeking.8720 said:

I'm sorry what? EoD Collections are by far the easiest and cheapest elite collections er got so far.....being forced to play the class is not fair??