Mist-Trinkets do NOT have Ritualist-Stats

Hi,

i bought 2 Mist-Bands to get the new Ritualist-Stats for my main with Ascended Shards of Glory from PvP.

Unfortunately Mist-Bands do NOT have the new stats "Dragon" and "Ritualist" to be selected.

Please change this, since the customer-support can NOT even give me the Ascended Shards of Glory back (could have crafted a legendary armor-piece with that).

ArenaNet cant tell us, that we have to make legendary-rings to get these stats or do the master-achievement from the story (you can get a maximum of 2). Means you cant get them for your other characters 😕

Please add the stats to the Mist-Trinkets!!

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Knamliss.9148 said:

It's not really a grind, they're extremely cheap in both shard and gold cost from the Shard vendor in arborstone. Just need to do Harvest Temple strike twice and complete your weapon collection for that spec.

One of them is cheap... BUT since they are unique you can't get 2 of them to equip them. So you have to play with another class the entire story and do the weapon collection to get a 2nd ring for the first character 😞 That can't be the solution. All of them are unique. If they weren't unique it would be ok.

2 hours ago, FreshF.5793 said:

One of them is cheap... BUT since they are unique you can't get 2 of them to equip them. So you have to play with another class the entire story and do the weapon collection to get a 2nd ring for the first character 😞 That can't be the solution. All of them are unique. If they weren't unique it would be ok.

cant you attune or infuse one of them?

17 hours ago, Za Shaloc.3908 said:

At this point I think it's safe to say it's a 100% intended feature and not a bug. ANet wants you to either have full legendries or grind PvE to get those trinkets it seems.

Last time when new stats were added they weren't available with older stat selectable items from the get go.

1 hour ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Last time when new stats were added they weren't available with older stat selectable items from the get go.

Ah okay, well if that is the case excuse my ignorance. I thought I remembered otherwise, but in retrospect I think I was still rocking full exotics at the time.