Calling all StarWars Fans: Mandalorian Character

Marissa.4796

Hello all!

So I wasn't sure what to do with my lev-80 boost, so I thought I'd make my Mandalorian character just for the hell of it.  Because I'm a huge nerd and I have no shame.

But I haven't played all the classes, so I'm not sure what one fits best.

I have a warrior already (because bladesworn/beserker seems rather fitting) so I'm looking at the other 8 classes to try something new.

Ignore armor, pls. Obvi heavy would be best but I got outfits that would work 2 (or I can say their in casual clothes).

She uses guns and literally any blunt object she can get her hands on, so weapon-wise she's pretty open. Just no magic classes, like ele or necro. Both Guardian and Rev are very magical so I don't think they fit as well, despite the heavy-armor aspect.

I was thinking

Thief -> Daredevil / Deadshot (lots of guns, knives, and general deadly doo-hickies)

Engi -> Mechanist (flamethrower, a frankly alarming amount of hidden weapons, and a droid companion. Also, jet boots like Cad Bane, very cool)

Ranger -> uh, not druid, one of the other two. But lots of traps and survival skills, animal friend (because every Mandalorian needs a Strill at their side) and duel-axes, like The Armorer.

Or

Warrior -> Bladesworn (knife...gun...KNIFEGUN! Very Mandalorian. Also some physical moves fit well too)

Here's my Mando, btw;

Kés Veers, or Kés-ika in Mando'a: 'Little Knife'

https://imgur.com/a/rsr6dWc

Thanks to the creators of this site!!  The full creator is here if anyone wants to try it out! https://mandocreator.com/  

Edited by Marissa.4796
  • Like 1

Deadeye/Daredevil.

You can be the sniper bounty hunter, or the melee mando with a beskar staff. Both can also use pistol.

Scrapper would be a close second with hammer/rifle gameplay while also having a pistol.

BTW can't see links to your personal C drive. Upload it to Imgur, and get a link for sharing and post that link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you are going for actually Din Djarin, engineer but not mechanist, since Mando doesn’t trust droids. Just mandalorian-esque, than that’s up to you, but engi or deadeye probably fit best. Bladesworn could work to but their armament utilities (what you would probably want to run) are not as good as engi or thief options that fit the Mandalorian theme imo.

Definitely engineer.  

They have bombs, grenades, pistols, tricky gadgets, rocket boots, mines, flamethrower, a rifle, special goggles for stealth detection...   

Deadeye thief makes sense too, I would say that's a solid second option.

Here's a picture of my engineer.  I was going for more of a starlord/ bounty hunter look, but there is plenty of medium armor you could use to make a mandalorian.

https://imgur.com/a/m4GNm5v

Edited by Stx.4857
  • Like 1