Warrior

JunkJunk.8971

For general open world and light unranked PVP what do you suggest for the elite spec? I’m thinking of either the berserker or the spell breaker. I’m not doing raids or anything high-end and PVP is going to be just low level unranked stuff. Which is

“better with that in mind. I thank you for any information you can share

If you are fine with Shout spam, you should take Junksworn into sPvP.

If you don't like it, everything else on Warrior feels equally ineffective in sPvP, so you should play what is the most fun to you.

For Open World, you can make everything work, even core Warrior. So you should just choose what is the most fun to you.

• Like 1

It depend a lot of how you play and which gameplay you like...

If you're into japanese samourai roleplay, you might be interested into bladesworn.

However, If you like to move around freely in fight I would advise against bladesworn.

If you're more into a reckless gameplay, berserker is for you.

If you like to have an insurance choose spellbreaker.

Bladesworn. In OW, check Lord Hizen Open World build. I'm using similar, great sustain, also strong enough to kill bosses solo. 2nd option is Berserker. 

In PvP, Bladesworn again. I'm not playing with my warrior in sPvP. In Gold ranked matches, bladesworn warriors are very challenging and some of them are undead. 2nd option is Spellbreaker. 

• Confused 1