Anyone up for this? The return of Dwarf

EnidLarr.1478

@Crystal Black.8190 said:With all the magic stuff the priory has can't they build a body for the dwarfen head we found in ember bay, like some kind of golem?

The golem suits still require hands to operate. The only viable option would be what happened during one of the personal story routes but Rhoban might not be fond of the idea of having his soul being ripped out.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Dashiva.6149 said:I actually enjoy that the GW-universe has steered away from traditional fantasy races like elves, dwaves ect in favor of more unique things.Sure, people may say that Asura are "basically gnomes" and Sylvari are "basically elves" and so forth, but Anet has done some really cool twists that I like with old tropes.

I would like to know how Sylvari is any way elves. I'm not seeing it. Not in personality or even looks (not just talking ears) or even backstory.I can see the Asura one though.

English accents...there, that makes them elves

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Dashiva.6149 said:I actually enjoy that the GW-universe has steered away from traditional fantasy races like elves, dwaves ect in favor of more unique things.Sure, people may say that Asura are "basically gnomes" and Sylvari are "basically elves" and so forth, but Anet has done some really cool twists that I like with old tropes.

I would like to know how Sylvari is any way elves. I'm not seeing it. Not in personality or even looks (not just talking ears) or even backstory.I can see the Asura one though.

Sylvari are essentially Fae, right down to the borrowing of the Wild Hunt mythos and the Seelie and Unseelie courts. Some consider Elves as a branch of Faefolk.

Archived