If the mouse cursor could be bigger or smaller...

Ragnarok.9674

Hello Guild Wars 2 Team,
I have playing a long time this game and I wanna talking about a problem.I sometimes lose sight of the mouse cursor during gameplay(Raid/ Fractal/ PvE Meta contents).I think we should be able to make the mouse cursor bigger or smaller.I've been waiting for this for a long time, but still no such update.I think it is a simple update and should be considered. I don't want to use any app for this(for example; Yolo mouse app).Please bring a mouse cursor app like this app.

Please consider this consideration!     I hope u understand me. o/

Edited by lovebabylove.6230
  • Like 13
  • Confused 1

• Ragnarok.9674 changed the title to If the mouse cursor could be bigger or smaller...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 2:56 PM, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

I use YoloMouse, but functionality like this should be in the game.

Ditto, and yes, it should be and has been on the list of QoL suggestions for a long, long, time.

9 hours ago, lovebabylove.6230 said:

I using too but, Sometimes It can cause an error because it conflicts with other programs.

Not for me. Perhaps you should uncheck the "Start with Windows" option. I always start it manually and end it when I close GW2.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2

I tried yolomouse, and it didn't work with action camera. I don't use action camera all the time, but when I do the yolomouse still showed up when moving around which I found annoying. Unless I missed an option to disable it in action camera.

I would like the ability to resize and/or recolor the mouse though, that works (disappears) when using action camera.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Digital Dragon.2697 said:

I tried yolomouse, and it didn't work with action camera. I don't use action camera all the time, but when I do the yolomouse still showed up when moving around which I found annoying. Unless I missed an option to disable it in action camera.

I would like the ability to resize and/or recolor the mouse though, that works (disappears) when using action camera.

It's actually a little baffling as to why they did not implement this alongside specter's release. Would make some difference.

• 1 month later...

Finally! thanks for the patch.Mouse curser options is coming ❤️  https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/arenanet-studio-update-june-2022/

Dude, Where’s My Mouse Cursor?

We’re adding a new option to the General Options tab that allows you to choose from three cursor contrast modes: Off, Low, and High. These contrast settings are intended to improve the visibility of your mouse cursor, making it harder to lose track of and easier to find if you do. This should come in handy for areas of the game with a lot of on-screen action like raids, meta-events, world bosses, and World vs. World.

• Thanks 1