Beetle Racing throughout Tyria [RACE] Beetle League Racing Team & Tyria Drift [DRFT]

Dyers.1567

How is everyone enjoying it so far?

Here are some of our decorations on Fergusons Crossing. EoD expac, Guild Hall on the Isle.

• (The Dragon!) Green Dragon Tavern (GDT)

Many of the track ideas gotten from watching vids by RACE and DRFT and speaking to them:

• Beetle League Racing Team [RACE]  and Tyria Drift [DRFT).
Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 10

• Dyers.1567 changed the title to Beetle Racing in EoD on the Isle? The Dragon! GDT (Green Dragon Tavern) Raceway.

That start of double bass at the long left drift with the solo break. Hell ya. lol

Sharing the love and a little advertising for RACE and DRFT for the help. 👍😎

2nd vid I did a couple days ago because of my modifying the track. You were really hauling butt on the track today. 😲

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 9:50 AM, Ronin.4501 said:

Awesome track!! Watching this really makes me miss racing with you all...but I'm just not good at the perma-drifting.

Join Race or DRFT again and have at it! No need to give all your fun time to racing. I'm not good at it either yet but still having fun. 😃

• Like 2

On 5/17/2022 at 2:23 PM, Dyers.1567 said:

Join Race or DRFT again and have at it! No need to give all your fun time to racing. I'm not good at it either yet but still having fun. 😃

Sadly at this time I'm all maxed out on guilds, but I have run with either DRFT or Race (my apologies for being unable to recall which!!) when they were practicing for the open map races in the EoD maps (I only got to take part in the EW/DE portion) a few weeks back.  But I'll try to follow the Discord more closely, and by all means, if there's another tournament coming up, please do post about it here on the forums as well!

• Like 2

Oh wow! You guys are not only pro racers, you are amazing race track architects too 😮

Can I join your guilds pls? Who do I look for in game? I am not a pro racer though, far from it but it would be fun to race on your tracks. Love it!

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Mil.3562 said:

Can I join your guilds pls? Who do I look for in game?

You want to visit some guildhall tracks and get in touch with us maniacs? It's easy: just join the discord servers Dyers mentioned above and ask for an invitation to the guild(s) you'd like to join/visit. On beetlerank[dot]com you can find under guildhall cup a nice selection of custom built tracks to choose from. 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For @Mil.3562 I'm not Pro but Andur.9275 is as is Chavy you met tonight at the practice area. Don't let RACE's mega track freak you out. They are Pro and that is a professional track. It is tough! There are many more easier tracks to race on out there. Btw, Welcome to RACE!  😀

Me practicing at the RACE Guild Hall practice area with the basic technique of perpetual motion with drifting. (Little white dot is my mouse pointer) Garfried told me they call it, power surfing I believe, and it reminded me of surfing in my youth. Either way, good term and they do it much smoother than I. This is before I learned to Hyperboost.

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 4

Thanks Andur and Dyers. Sorry, lately I don't come to the forum often. Too much negativities in here.

Anyway, visiting your Guild Hall is a real eye opener . Humongous race track setups 😵 Thank you for sharing ❤️  Only wish that I could be a better racer. And that race track arena for practising is a superb idea 👏🙂

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Like 2

On 5/26/2022 at 1:01 AM, Mil.3562 said:

Thanks Andur and Dyers. Sorry, lately I don't come to the forum often. Too much negativities in here.

Anyway, visiting your Guild Hall is a real eye opener . Humongous race track setups 😵 Thank you for sharing ❤️  Only wish that I could be a better racer. And that race track arena for practicing is a superb idea 👏🙂

@Mil.3562Had fun on the practice track with you. Good fun. I believe it is finished.  👋

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You rebuilt one of the two branching routes to loop back to the starting point, making that a complete circuit track and the other route, the one  thru the tunnel will lead to the original finishing point? A one way racing course with an optional race circuit for laps 😄

Always like your raceway, a beautiful setup and a pro course yet not intimidating, excellent for hold racing events 👏

Edited by Mil.3562
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Latest update.

Made a few changes to the track and decorations, as usual, so it is "mo betterer and mo smootherer" hehe

Use of the crane/pulley and other new deco helped with the eye candy giving a "being worked on construction" feel.

Thanks Anet.

Same length so checkpoints are still correct for time trials with Speedometer. https://www.beetlerank.com/

A recording from another member of RACE. Enjoy.

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 5

A good and comprehensive guide. When you practise enough and become decent at those drifting and sliding techniques, you will love beetle racing. But those advance techniques 😮

Btw, I like that dock crane decor at the start, fits right in 🙂 

Edited by MintyMin.2718
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Heya Min ☺️

Saw what you donated to GDT and I want to say, thank you. Yer awesome before but even more so now. 😁

Appreciate ya!

I believe that is Fussels video. Will tell I posted the vid today. He used a lot of the hyperboost technique which isn't to hard once you get it down. Watch the pressing of his drift key then boost and the angles it should explain what is going on for the normal part of his driving.

Btw, There is another crane on the way up heading back with a pulley and a net with boxes.

Edited by Dyers.1567
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are welcome Dyers 🙂

I think the difficult part of this whole advance techniques thingy is how to sustain speed above 100 almost all the time without boost. So many things to focus at once.

I am more into dolling up my Hall 😄 and the racetracks are just one of the interactive structures. Btw, you don't have to join a guild just to visit its guild hall.

Edited by MintyMin.2718
Sorry that I digressed. I sniped out some text.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1