SAB Infinite Continue coin for 200 gems

Strider.7849

So there is this idea people have that trib mode will utterly drain you of resources, but as long as you have a reasonable stack to begin with, what will happen is you start finishing the trib levels and earning more coins and baubles than you lose. I would not wait for the infinite continue coin - just watch a video or two and try trib anyway. Once you get good at world 1 for example, it is perfectly reasonable to finish it in 30 minutes. World 2 is much longer, but don't be afraid to try even without the infinite coin!

• Confused 1

Unless people are doing TM blind, they don't really need the infinite coin.  The regular continue coins are very cheap and you only need 990 baubles to max out on them but probably less depending on how many you have at the time.

2 hours ago, nosleepdemon.1368 said:

World 2 is much longer

It should not take more than 30 minutes after the first few clears once you got the route down.  Back when it was first released, that's roughly how long it was taking me to casually do it; probably less.

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, mythical.6315 said:

Unless people are doing TM blind, they don't really need the infinite coin.  The regular continue coins are very cheap and you only need 990 baubles to max out on them but probably less depending on how many you have at the time.

It should not take more than 30 minutes after the first few clears once you got the route down.  Back when it was first released, that's roughly how long it was taking me to casually do it; probably less.

If you skip trib cloud and assassin in w2z2, you have a chance. Fastest I did w2z1 was about 7-8 minutes, w2z3 was longer at probably 15 minutes, but good God w2z2 is just an unpredictable nightmare. So many places where rng can mess you over repeatedly or that just take ages - trib cloud, the jump pads on pillars, and the fish deliveries come to mind. Buuut you can avoid most of that if you are precise with wall jumps.