no order cryptotranslator in mail and no way to get it?

I had a similar issue too. Turns out he doesn't give you an item, but he allows you to see the dead drop locations in the map.

My issue was that they weren't showing up where they should be after talking to him so I asked him for another mail to remind me of the dead drop locations and then relogged. After the relog I could see and interact with the dead drops.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also had an issue with this, though from a different angle.  I did all the map event stuff in Diessa to fulfill the achieve *before* I went to Cragstead, and the agent wouldn't even talk to me.  However, in trying to figure out why he wouldn't, I looked in my bags and lo and behold I still had my original decoder from the first time LS1 was released.

When I went back to him after Cragstead, he gave me the mail with hints as to locations and the huge green circles showed up on the map to help me zero in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Haretic.2047 said:

Well kitten. He just tell same that he does not have time to chat. 😞 That would have been too easy though. 

That's what he said to me when I visited him before doing the Cragstead step.  If you haven't done that yet, the story hasn't actually brought you to him.  The UI tooltip about doing events and finding coded messages for the agent is confusing because it appears before you are actually supposed to do it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Donari.5237 said:

That's what he said to me when I visited him before doing the Cragstead step.  If you haven't done that yet, the story hasn't actually brought you to him.  The UI tooltip about doing events and finding coded messages for the agent is confusing because it appears before you are actually supposed to do it.

I've actually completed the whole of episode 1. It's looking like I may have to just re-go through it all. Good thing I enjoyed it though, right? 🙂

6 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

Thank you for the information 😄