A REAL legendary armor

Just now, Erise.5614 said:

Map hopping is only a thing when no queues are up and when others don't reflag camps. You need 1 camp every 10 minutes for max pips and therefore max skirmish tickets. The only account bound barrier. 

And the people in your picture aren't there for pipes, they are there for dailies. As a player who joins WvW for some Full Power PvP and dailies I should know. And as such your point is invalid.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Erise.5614 said:

Then the armor is implemented incorrectly, no?

Because the way I gained mine is as legitimate and as fast as your method. 

So you have the legendary armor? Before you said you didn’t. When are you telling the truth?^^

• Confused 3

Then the armor is implemented incorrectly, no?

Because the way I gained mine is as legitimate and as fast as your method. 

If you wanna game the system as you try to game this discussion there is no reason everybody should listen to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

1 minute ago, Albi.7250 said:

If you wanna game the system as you try to game this discussion there is no reason everybody should listen to you.

I'm not gaming the system. I'm playing exactly as intended by ANet. This is what they implemented and the obvious option for anyone who doesn't like PvP combat while still wanting to craft legendary gear. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Erise.5614 said:

I'm not gaming the system. I'm playing exactly as intended by ANet. This is what they implemented and the obvious option for anyone who doesn't like PvP combat while still wanting to craft legendary gear. 

How do you know that your afk leeching is the intended way? I would assume the intended way is really playing the game mode. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

No that would be raids^^. I like pvp but even i am in the process of trying raids for the shinys. Why are you so deterrent to avoid effort. What are your builds you need to adjust so much?

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

3 minutes ago, yoni.7015 said:

How do you know that your afk leeching is the intended way? I would assume the intended way is really playing the game mode. 

I mean. No one is leeching. These pips are earned playing the game as designed by ANet.

If "playing the game mode" was something different then ANet should have implemented that as the reward structure. 

Edited by Erise.5614
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I mean. No one is leeching jack. These pips are earned playing the game as designed by ANet.

If "playing the game mode" was something different then ANet should have implemented that as the reward structure. 

What a great way to play the game, truly.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Just now, Erise.5614 said:

I mean. No one is leeching jack. These pips are earned playing the game as designed by ANet.

And when people don't want to be shot, they should always wear Kevlar? Dude, you are the biggest argument why OW-Armor shouldn't exist. What point is in a reward if you not earn it? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Just now, Albi.7250 said:

No that would be raids^^. I like pvp but even i am in the process of trying raids for the shinys. Why are you so deterrent to avoid effort. What are your builds you need to adjust so much?

Again. I already have raid pieces and enough LI to complete the set (now that I have one more piece than expected). It's just annoying I had to waste so much time doing stuff I actively dislike.

It's not effort that's the problem. Nor is it cost. It's locking content behind content that is a poor experience in the eyes of me and evidently many others. 

Painting it as just being lazy is a cheap cop out. 

And literally no one needs to adjust builds a lot. But that's the final steps of GW2s progression. After you have ascended armor it's either legendaries to farm towards or there's nothing left to do. Besides maybe grinding gold to convert into gems to grind BL chests or what not. But that's not real progression anymore. At that point you are so far as to break the business model of the game. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

And literally no one needs to adjust builds a lot. But that's the final steps of GW2s progression. After you have ascended armor it's either legendaries to farm towards or there's nothing left to do. Besides maybe grinding gold to convert into gems to grind BL chests or what not. But that's not real progression anymore. At that point you are so far as to break the business model of the game. 

Dude, your low effort as maybe. People who are ready for a challenge normally do. But then again those people already have a path to do that:D.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

7 minutes ago, Erise.5614 said:

It's not effort that's the problem. Nor is it cost. It's locking content behind content that is a poor experience in the eyes of me and evidently many others. 

Painting it as just being lazy is a cheap cop out. 

What evidence do you have for the “many others”? It’s always you and a handful others complaining here about it. 
With your play style you described, you were the one paining it as lazy^^ 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

10 hours ago, yoni.7015 said:

What evidence do you have for the “many others”? It’s always you and a handful others complaining here about it. 
With your play style you described, you were the one paining it as lazy^^ 

Hm , wasn't a while ago a poster said that more people are going for the OW legendary weapons , compared to the the armor ? Can't we assume that people enjoy more the open World ?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Ryuk.6840 said:

Hm , wasn't a while ago a poster said that more people are going for the OW legendary weapons , compared to the the armor ? Can't we assume that people enjoy more the open World ?

Legendary weapons have been in the game longer than legendary armor. That more players have legendary weapons can have multiple reasons, the unique skins and effects and so on. I am sure that a lot of players don’t find legendary armor necessary.  
Still it’s not evidence for the “many others” that think it’s a poor experience.  

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Ryuk.6840 said:

We can assume they like they shiny and dislike challenging content.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Legendary weapons have been in the game longer than legendary armor. That more players have legendary weapons can have multiple reasons, the unique skins and effects. I am sure that a lot of players don’t find legendary armor necessary.  
Still it’s not evidence for the “many others” 

Couldn't we do the same that for open world ? Introducing a legendary armor with each expanion for various reasons , like unique skins and effects ?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ryuk.6840 said:

Couldn't we do the same that for open world ? Introducing a legendary armor with each expanion for various reasons , like unique skins and effects ?

And why don’t we first give the existing legendary armors unique skins and effects? 

Edited by yoni.7015
  • Confused 2

ImAnd why don’t we first give the existing legendary armors unique skins and effects? 

Ofc we can do that do . I believe the devs heard the whine about the bland Aurene weapons , and offered us 6 variants

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ryuk.6840 said:

Don't think so

The variants were already designed from the start. They've showcased some of the different variants in the EoD Launch Stream. The variants are planned to be released slowly in order to not overwhelm players working on the new Legendaries.

Edited by Xerxez.7361
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2