Help claiming Isle of Reflection

I have a small family guild, just me and my kids.  After hearing that Isle of Reflection was supposed to scale down my son and I (both average players) tried several times but we kept running out of time, the mobs were easy but the bosses took forever For help I tried using the LFG and map chat  at various times (afternoon & evening, off meta) over the weekend in Seitung Province but didn't get any bites. My guess is it was due to the lower player population on the new maps.

Is there a better time or day to put up a LFG for this, should I use the core Tyria section?

Or, is there anyone willing to help out with claiming the guild hall? I'm on NA.

Thanks,

DedTreeJig

Edit: Readability

Edited by DeadTreeJig.6714

Just speaking from experience on seeing these happen in the past, I've seen people have some success asking near the end of metas (e.g., people trying to claim Auric Basin's right after Octovine). Especially if you're willing to toss in a small tip to your helpers to make it worth their while, you'll probably get enough bites to clean it up. So I would try maybe posting, tagging, and announcing in chat near the end of a successful Aetherblade Assault meta. If you do offer a tip, make sure to "raid lock" the squad to 10 members so you don't bankrupt yourself! 😄

I can try to help. My ranger and necro are well geared and able to do some decent dps. However sadly I do not have lot of time to play during my work week (mon–fri). My gaming times are also bit weird since I play from the EU. During weekends I'm able to be online more.