Soloing group events gw2 022

I am just saying there is less and less players together, cause of how many things you can do in-game. Some maps are seeming dead and it's so much harder to find other players then before. I am playing MMO cause there is lot of players together. GW2 was supposed to be living map, what they do is just add some zones as dlc like every other mmorpg. Only good thing about this dlc are new classes.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

This past week I started two new alts, one human and one norn. There were other players around in both beginner stories and on both beginner maps. Map completion is a relaxing way for me to play, so I'm generally in and out of all the core Tyria maps and there are always other folks around. Shrug.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

That is not how it works. Events with desirable rewards get done. Events without desirable rewards get ignored. It is that simple. The ones not being done on a consistent basis are basically not worth the effort.

The vast majority of events are also doable with a relatively small group of decently competent people. Unfortunately there are too many people who would rather rely on numbers than actually learn. One important thing these people are not learning is event scaling. Scaling up adds can make an event harder not easier.

Edited by Khisanth.2948
  • Like 3

They did kinda acknowledge the potential issue with IBS with Bjora and Drizzle when those maps were released in 2 parts so half a map per LS chapter. 

I would agree that some of the new LS chapters are set in the core maps with added stuff. its probably a bit tricky to do it without breaking the map for core players. The additions would be limited. I doubt also that players would take it well since we are used to new LS chapter = new map.

But new events will always be a thing. 

i have been pulling my newest character through all the story content, and i have not really encountered any issues like this. and i have been playing at really stupid hours in weekdays when nobody should be awake, and there still seems to be enough people to do the metas most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1