What is considered the Necro of Medium armor?

Just kind of curious when it comes to medium armor what is the best to just crush PvE?

Of course with light armor you get Necro Minion Master build which can solo dungeons/champions/events with out much issues.

Just curious if there is a medium armor class/build that can compete for the pure solo easiness? 

As it stands right now and for the foreseeable future? Engineer, specifically Mechanist.

Because of the kit-swapping mechanic, some top-end tryhard Engineer builds have fiendishly complex rotations, but for a lot of run-of-the-mill PvE stuff you can also just do really easy things like camping the Flamethrower 100% while pressing a few utility skills off cooldown — this is even gentler than many basic Necro builds, since you don't even need to juggle going in and out of death shroud.

Engineers are also really good at providing boons to themselves or the whole group, and (via Mechanist, again) have a viable healer support build that's very popular in instanced group content. These builds are pretty forgiving, usually, too.

I'd also add: Engineer is a class that doesn't overly pigeonhole you into just this one playstyle. Holosmith feels a bit undertuned in PvE right now but I absolutely adore it in WvW and SPvP (even though it's not quite flavor-of-the-month OP bonkers). All those cool tricks you see other classes doing that leave you going "I wish…" on necro? Like reflect and stealth and stability and safe stomps? You can access quite a lot of them very nicely on Engineer.

• Like 1