Anyone notice , extremely heavy conditions Zerg's running in WVW, how do you defend, as we keep getting melted..

SNIEVES.3964

On 5/21/2022 at 9:12 AM, SNIEVES.3964 said:

Hello, i run a Metabattle Support firebrand and even with popping all my stability and heals, the amount of conditions on me is so overwelming that it useless , you just die., been seeing alot of it going on, my guild is getting a little frustrated by it, any ideas.

gw2mists builds > metabattle, and guilds may even have better builds

your scrappers may need to step up their gameplay. also FB isnt mainly for cleanse... scrapper or additional tempests are the cleansers and healer, FB is a allrounder

as guild u gotta stay close quarters, take care of your cooldowns and take sense making opportunities. u wont facetank a cloudblob, alone the random side condis can easily get simply too many to sustain (most damage has some side conditions on it that add up)

but ye, full condikitten builds on enemy side are always a possibility too... can be stalled with f3 / 4 and then cleansed off - but corrupted or striped boons may cause u still some issues

as a not experienced guild with solid size u shouldnt go into SM often, thats zerg or even blobfight territory

• Haha 2

On 5/21/2022 at 3:12 AM, SNIEVES.3964 said:

Hello, i run a Metabattle Support firebrand and even with popping all my stability and heals, the amount of conditions on me is so overwelming that it useless , you just die., been seeing alot of it going on, my guild is getting a little frustrated by it, any ideas.

Your guild is [DETH] You Cannot Escape, am I right? I used to be a member of that guild and your account name looks familiar. Try joining a fight-oriented guild on your server, run arcdps, and compare scrapper numbers with your own guild run - you will see the difference. 

16 hours ago, lordmeowalot.8135 said:

Your guild is [DETH] You Cannot Escape, am I right? I used to be a member of that guild and your account name looks familiar. Try joining a fight-oriented guild on your server, run arcdps, and compare scrapper numbers with your own guild run - you will see the difference. 

People still belive FB is the ultimate condi cleanse superb healer.... while its the utility capability that when well used makes it a good spec.

Edited by Aeolus.3615