You can turn DE meta into a loot train now

4 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No, no, it's not even about wheher or not "you can continue it without it", it's that it has 0 influence on the story. In fact, if you kill the soo won in meta event, then killing it again in the story journal makes no sense, since if both of these events are supposed to be your story content, you've already killed it 🤦‍♂️  It just isn't part of the story content. It's a group take on the event from your story content. How is this still so hard to understand for you?

You did not pay attention to the story. Technically, the meta takes place in-between the Story Journal entries "the Extraction Point" and "the Only One", and ends not in killing Soo Won, but in weakening her. That's why doing the meta before "The Only One" gives you the achievement "The True Ending" (description: Subdued Soo-Won in Dragon's End before beginning "The Only One"). And yes, unlike with Dragon's Stand meta, canonically you (as Aurene's Champion) do participate in that meta.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

And who told you that story has to be inside story journal? Because whoever did that, was objectively wrong.

um.. the game, when you're leveling up? So now the devs making the game are "objectively wrong"? 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

um.. the game, when you're leveling up? So now the devs making the game are "objectively wrong"? 🤦‍♂️

You mean the very same devs that put large parts of the story outside story journal? But i guess since they weren't in Journal you must have completely missed them...

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

You did not pay attention to the story. Technically, the meta takes place in-between the Story Journal entries "the Extraction Point" and "the Only One", and ends not in killing Soo Won, but in weakening her. That's why doing the meta before "The Only One" gives you the achievement "The True Ending" (description: Subdued Soo-Won in Dragon's End before beginning "The Only One"). And yes, unlike with Dragon's Stand meta, canonically you (as Aurene's Champion) do participate in that meta.

You don't need to succeed to get that achievement, which still makes the difficulty of that event irrelevant. It also still has 0 influence on the story content you're playing through.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

You mean the very same devs that put large parts if the story outside story journal? But i guess since they weren't in Journal you must have completely missed them...

Agian, if they put story content in OW, it is clearly marked with green markers. The return of the irrelevant strawman I already answered on the previous page, I see.

And what a nice swift turn around from pretending I made up what the story content/journal is 😄

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

You don't need to succeed to get that achievement, which still makes the difficulty of that event irrelevant. It also still has 0 influence on the story content you're playing through.

Because the content assumes you've won. It still does not make it not part of the story.

But of course you would not know, seeing (based on what you've said so far) as you don't seem to notice story parts that happen outside Journal, and evidently do not pay all that much attention to the story inside as well.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Because the content assumes you've won. It still does not make it not part of the story.

If the content assumed you've won, you'd need to win in order to progress the story. But you don't and it isn't.

But of course you would not know, seeing (based on what you've said so far) as you don't seem to notice story parts that happen outside Journal, and evidently do not pay all that much attention to the story inside as well.

Already responded to this twice, but keep dodging. Whenever the story content happens OW, you're clearly notified about it by green markers/text.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Agian, if they put story content in OW, it is clearly marked with green markers. The return of the irrelevant strawman I already answered on the previous page, I see.

No. Only if they put Story Journal content in OW, it is marked. If the story is not part of the Story Journal, it is not marked.

Did you really play the game so shallowly you did not notice that parts of the story are placed outside the Journal, or are you just pretending?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

No. Only if they put Story Journal content in OW, it is marked. If the story is not part of the Story Journal, it is not marked.

Did you really play the game so shallowly you did not notice that parts of the story are placed outside the Journal, or are you just pretending?

No, if the OW content is part of the story, it is marked by gren markers from the story journal. Because that's how they signify story content. Who said that? The game. Made by devs. Read what pop ups when you level up please.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sobx.1758 said:

No, if the OW content is part of the story, it is marked by gren markers from the story journal. Because that's how they signify story content. Who said that? The game. Made by devs.

Go on, please show me where the game tells you so. Not where you think it does, but where it actually does.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Story journal, already informed you about it many, many times. Instead of asking new questions about things I've already responded to, maybe instead start responding to what I said in my posts above.

It already is outside of the story. EXACTLY like CI/TT/Chak. Here you can even find timers for all of these meta events that are classified EXACTLY the same: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers 🙄

And here you are wrong CI/TT/Chak , is not part of the story  , they are just irrelevant OW stuff where it can be hard and none will care

Things that are classified part of the story (see the devs) , should be aim towards the casuals .

If you want "hardcore stuff" , then ask to created content like Cleaning Ire/TT/Chak , outside the story

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1