After 10 years it's not surprising....

Xenesis.6389

14 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Take a wild guess... What's wrong here?

Hmm....
a) Cata splash damage is still a way too big radius (although this isn't even a silly spot where a cata can damage walls) to damage the right wall?
b) Left wall does not have the right texture for an upgraded wall?
c) Warclaws flew in over the corner of the wall segment?
d) @Xenesis.6389 is too sleepy or too highly caffeinated to make a reasonable post today?
😇

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gorani.7205 said:

Hmm....
b) Left wall does not have the right texture for an upgraded wall?
d) @Xenesis.6389 is too sleepy or too highly caffeinated to make a reasonable post today?
😇

Close.. the wall was glitching between wood and stone while we were cataing it, the right wall broke and the animation showed it for the left side too but the wooden wall was still up. Couldn't target it either, so I rode up and over it as well. I've seen a few graphical wall glitches, but first time I've seen a wall glitch into an unbreakable version, never seen that particular section of wall glitch before either so it was weird.

1 hour ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Close.. the wall was glitching between wood and stone while we were cataing it, the right wall broke and the animation showed it for the left side too but the wooden wall was still up. Couldn't target it either, so I rode up and over it as well. I've seen a few graphical wall glitches, but first time I've seen a wall glitch into an unbreakable version, never seen that particular section of wall glitch before either so it was weird.

that wall is already bugged this way for years, and it has been reported multiple times already. And it´s not the only bug/glitch that never has been fixed (for example, if you repair a wall of SM while someone is standing in the collision box of it, the player can fall below the map instead of getting pushed out of the way. )

Edited by Custodio.6134

19 hours ago, iKeostuKen.2738 said:

Oh man where to begin...

Let's just start with the elephant in the room. Warclaw's existence.

Or that we can't fight on it.

Not even a whacky-stick to poke passers by.

Kinda like making a game with a name like Team Fighting or something than making it 90% pve