Fidgeting in Base = actively participating in the game? Just A-Net things.....

Yes, that's a salty post, but honestly, what right do players have to go into ranked PvP and think they have to give up at 102 to 210?

First 2 then 4 afk and in the end I still lose xx points because my team decided to stick their heads up each other's kitten and sit in circles because it's more pleasant than playing the game.

Please A-Net do something about it. I don't want to report 4 people to see half of them in the same team again in the next game. Where is the reward for not giving up?

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Winterauge.1540 said:

but honestly, what right do players have to go into ranked PvP and think they have to give up at 102 to 210?

What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and go close as 2/3 people at start?
What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and "fight on points guys"?
What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and go for beast when your team losing teamfight 3v4?

What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and "play for sides" on Djinn's Dominion?

What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and play like kitten?

Once I decided to go afk everytime when my teammates are play like kitten.  After 60 matches my winrate didn't change much. So why do I have to tryhard to balance out pepegas in my team when I can just chill at base and save my sanity?

• Like 3
  • Confused 5

26 minutes ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and go close as 2/3 people at start?
What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and go for beast when your team losing teamfight 3v4?

What right do players have to go into ranked PvP and "play for sides" on Djinn's Dominion?

Once I decided to go afk everytime when my teammates are play like kitten.  After 60 matches my winrate didn't change much. So why do I have to tryhard to balance out pepegas in my team when I can just chill at base and save my sanity?

Huh...

38 minutes ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

Sorry dude, I think we have different problems.
I'm not complaining about players who play badly. That's fine with me (edit: bad players annoy me too, but they play actively and learn, so it's quite different from my perspective). But if you actively decide not to play anymore, you should get a penalty as soon as you leave a group. I'd rather have bad players in my group than non-players.

I see that in every group content. So it's nothing PvP specific, it's just that I've been increasingly upset about this lately.
Other games manage to use leaver timers. GW2 also manages this, but not or rarely at the right moments.

Why is a player punished because the queue opens, but it just doesn't fit anymore? But in the game another player is allowed to behave as he pleases?

Edited by Winterauge.1540
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spellhunter.9675 said:

This is called griefing and is exponentially different from being bad at the game. One is a reportable offense, the other isn't. 

Next stupid argument. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1