Drizzlewood

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Spacerogue.2013 said:

I'm doing that from now on, guess thats the way to go ? 

I struggled with the keys at first, too. Took a break from doing Drizzlewood and just left a character parked there to buy the first handful of cheap ones every day.

Now that I've build up my stock, I never seem to get low on them by just doing the metas and buying a few when I'm there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Otto Ohlendorf.3128 said:

How do you park a character ? Is this offline?

You just have an alt character at the npc in Drizzlewood that sells the keys. Keep them there when you log out / character swap. Every time you play, log in on that character (who will remain in Drizzlewood) and talk to the npc and purchase 5-10 keys. Once you get 70 or so keys, run the metas and never worry about running out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/27/2022 at 8:21 PM, Otto Ohlendorf.3128 said:

How do you park a character ? Is this offline?

As @firedragon.8953said, "parking a character" just refers to leaving an alt in the same place where you need to do something regularly. So, for example, parking an alt at a rich gathering node. You log in to that character, mine the node ten times, log out and go on playing your main character. For the time it's parked there, that's the character's sole purpose.

Because the keys get more expensive the more you buy, you can daily just buy the first cheap handful until you've gotten enough that you can do the meta and never run out again.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 12:20 PM, Spacerogue.2013 said:

Love the map but I seem to have difficulties getting keys. Why is it that taking over towns doesn't give keys ? 

That doesn't seem like a great system. 

if u buy the first 15 every day from the NPC u will never have a problem with not having keys. I still have 796 keys rn. And I havent bought keys in a while. 

Edited by Ashturen.2561
  • Like 2
  • Confused 2