Banner Warrior death (and Warrior in general for pve)

WelshCat.1306

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Oh you can have the weakass mech.

Honestly I feel sorry for engi more than for war. Cause you were given a really strong spec... where an NPC does everything (and is afraid of water). I can't bring myself to play it instead of hfb, and that is saying a lot...

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

Honestly I feel sorry for engi more than for war. Cause you were given a really strong spec... where an NPC does everything (and is afraid of water). I can't bring myself to play it instead of hfb, and that is saying a lot...

In my opinion, a full Signet Mechanist with mace feels better than a full Signet Warrior with mace, even without using the goo-coloured robot.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Tell me one thing Warrior is good for now? 

Please tell me. I wanna know. 

Dying from CC on bosses.

Bladesworn is clunky and its skills are too slow.. hell even Revenant is better than Warrior and thats a pretty low bar.

Edited by Dante.1508
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Endaris.1452 said:

Assuming that anything full signet feels any good, bleh.

Imagine still having access to the passive effects after using the Signets. That's one of the many proposed changes on the Warrior subforum that got repurposed to improve Guardian even further...

That aside, "better" doesn't necessarily mean good, but can also be interpreted as less bad without actually using the word bad.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hotride.2187 said:

IMO that is the biggest issue with bladesworn, that you are now gonna meet the "BUT BLADESWORN" wall. Previously it was the "BUT BANNERSLAVE" wall, now it will be bladesworn. Before that it was the "BUT BANNERSLAVE AND BUBBLEBOT" wall.

"Yo I tried playing warrior and its really a lackluster experience"

"BUT BLADESWORN"

"I kinda dont l-"

"BUT BLADESWORN"

Oh well. What can you do. Maybe they'll clean up after the upcoming patch (or maybe even before, though highly unlikely) and you can at least compete for a dps slot, if nothing else. Or just reroll guard. You don't need fast hands when you don't need weapon swap 🙂

Good point and some people use this argument already because its dps is "good".

I've taken breaks over the years so i've missed a lot of past updates but what was Anets reasoning for nerfing warriors in the past over and over till they are pretty useless..

Please anet buff Warriors rifle spec to be on par with Engi Rifle now.

Edited by Dante.1508

3 hours ago, Dante.1508 said:

I've taken breaks over the years so i've missed a lot of past updates but what was Anets reasoning for nerfing warriors in the past over and over till they are pretty useless..

Please anet buff Warriors rifle spec to be on par with Engi Rifle now.

For all we know, they simply don't like Warrior. They have never given us an official reason.

The closest they did in that regard was lying to the players by claiming that Warrior was in a good place (at a time when it already was the objectively worst profession in the game).

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1